PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro League - S4 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro League - S4 Main Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuriznikov

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 2, 2016
As canisbe was in my team. Would it be possible to replace with @Yuriznikov ? If he accepts it ofc. Not to gain more points in the team championship, but it is always fun to actually have the team members participate in the races. As canisbe havent said anything about this to me, even though i have messaged him many times.
Ill be happy to (if possible) Philip ;)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
As canisbe was in my team. Would it be possible to replace with @Yuriznikov ? If he accepts it ofc. Not to gain more points in the team championship, but it is always fun to actually have the team members participate in the races. As canisbe havent said anything about this to me, even though i have messaged him many times.
hey @Philip Soderholm do you need team points:p
you have 2 racers and your team is first now.
i race lonely and i can give you some team points if @Erti147 accepts it:p:p:p
by the way my team is 3th place.

Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff Member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Points would only count for the remaining races whatever teams you guys join.

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015

ramdrop

iRacing Coordinator
Staff Member
iRacing Coordinator
Apr 26, 2015
Apologies, I've been away from the forum - and when i do visit, I am never automatically logged in. (Lame excuse I know).

I'll select a car and join you guys next week.

Beppo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 9, 2014
Heyy Guys. :) I just wanted to tell you that I have to drop out for the season finale as well. It was a nice racing with You, Gentlemen. I hope to see you next season!

For the moment, my personal issues are a bit overwhelming, although not unattended. I hope to free some headspace for you guys really soon. Won't be outta world, though so probably You'll see me here and ther in an irregular manner.

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
Wish you all the Best in life i can mate. Lets hope we Will see you in next Season.

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
Heyy Guys. :) I just wanted to tell you that I have to drop out for the season finale as well. It was a nice racing with You, Gentlemen. I hope to see you next season!

For the moment, my personal issues are a bit overwhelming, although not unattended. I hope to free some headspace for you guys really soon. Won't be outta world, though so probably You'll see me here and ther in an irregular manner.
Good luck and come back soon!

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
Hey guys! I am just dropping in to give some quite sad news..
I am retiring from AOR as of now, missing out on the finale with the main reason being that. Without me participating will give you all that still can affect the championship-standings, a fair chance to do so.
Reason to why i am actually withdrawing is personal matters. What i can say is that with a son on 7months as of today, wife, studying and work. I dont have the time that i personally feel that i Need to be as competetive as i need to be in such a game as Project Cars. I can't go down to a lower level, and " take the time i need" because i Need alot of practice to do my best, if i dont do that i go away from the very basic mentality i have.

I love the game, and i love the racers that ive had the privilege to race along side during this season. Sure, some of us have our differences, but in the overall experience.. ive had a **** ton of fun!
Ive learned alot about Cars, Setups, Tracks, and how a racing-community works. So this really is hard for me to actually drive through.
There has been many many nights where ive really thought it through, but i always come to the same conclusion.. I dont have the necessary time, to actually enjoy this to 100%.

So i wish you all the Best of luck on the final race of this season. And the possibility for me returning is big, its just not the time for me now.

@DANGEROUS GIANETTA Good luck on the race mate, you deserve the 1st position in this Championship mate! :D

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
I am retiring from AOR as of now, missing out on the finale with the main reason being that. Without me participating will give you all that still can affect the championship-standings, a fair chance to do so.
Reason to why i am actually withdrawing is personal matters. What i can say is that with a son on 7months as of today, wife, studying and work. I dont have the time that i personally feel that i Need to be as competetive as i need to be in such a game as Project Cars. I can't go down to a lower level, and " take the time i need" because i Need alot of practice to do my best, if i dont do that i go away from the very basic mentality i have.

I love the game, and i love the racers that ive had the privilege to race along side during this season. Sure, some of us have our differences, but in the overall experience.. ive had a **** ton of fun!
Ive learned alot about Cars, Setups, Tracks, and how a racing-community works. So this really is hard for me to actually drive through.
There has been many many nights where ive really thought it through, but i always come to the same conclusion.. I dont have the necessary time, to actually enjoy this to 100%.

So i wish you all the Best of luck on the final race of this season. And the possibility for me returning is big, its just not the time for me now.

@DANGEROUS GIANETTA Good luck on the race mate, you deserve the 1st position in this Championship mate! :D
I dislike this!! :(

Best of luck and see you soon!!

F1 racer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2015

Really sad to hear :(
But I wish you the best and I hope to see you sometimes
It was very nice with you:)

Gxbbs

GP2 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Nooooooooo! Sad to see you go @Philip Soderholm I always had fun practicing/racing with you. Sad to see you leave :cry:

Yuriznikov

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 2, 2016

So sorry to hear that Philip, but something i can understand.
Been good racing with you for as long as it lasted, thanks for all the help with your setups and advice!
Hope to race with you again sometime =)

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
Thanks guys. I am really bumbed that i have too, and its all personal.. nothing at all because of anybody. After this season there is not any of you that i wouldnt buy a beer and hang out with. Big bunch of good, fast, fun and wierd people. Better league is hard to find! :D

Hideaki

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 10, 2016
So sorry to see you go @Philip Soderholm, hope to see you back as soon as possible as you deserve a chance in the elite league. Good luck with your family and your studies. :)

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
So sorry to see you go @Philip Soderholm, hope to see you back as soon as possible as you deserve a chance in the elite league. Good luck with your family and your studies. :)
Thanks mate! Plan to team up with you got shattered, i really looked forward to it. But one day! :)

Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff Member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@Philip Soderholm It's a shame you won't be there for the final race, you deserve the championship regardless. Hopefully see you back soon pal.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
:(

oh no mate
now im online and i see it now,
im really sad to hear mate.just no word to say
when you come back to AOR ,im sure i will be here
thanks for everthing mate and good luck to you with your family
today race i don't know what will happen,so i will just drive mate

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
Hi guys. From my perspective, this season has been fantastic. true that many times I did not start and the time I got to start so I caught some problems .But what is more important is that we slowly approache the elite boys Regarding pace.I was surprised how it turned out this season.Its a shame @Philip Soderholm .Congratulations, to the winners and team winners.Thanks @Gxbbs and @Erti147 for this fun,nerves,happines,sadnes...............Seee you next season .Lets hope it will be even better than S4

Status
Not open for further replies.