PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Brno - 23/03/16 @ 8:10pm* | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Brno - 23/03/16 @ 8:10pm*

Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff Member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks for being patient on Wednesday night guys, eventually we got going. That 4 car battle I was in was hilarious as we were all so slow but swapping positions, good fun.

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
I must say that i did not really enjoy the race at all.from my point of view it was total destruction derby. Again in turn one after the start i was smashed from Side to the gravel. I say to my self ok calm down its nothink new for you.so i started to push the Car after few battles i get the pace again and I overtake the BMW aknoledge was the name of driver where it begun.smashed from left to right.bumped from back all the time few dive bombs wich make me really Hard slam the brakes. After another dive bomb i ended outside of the track. I say to my self again calm down lets Hunt them.finaly i reached the train of 4cars in battle for 4 place. One by one i overtake them with respect to them no diving and bumping.finaly in front of me was p4 i say to May self set back on p5 a wait for his mistake.but after one lap i chased him down. So ok lets him overtake we had few contacts but it was ok. But on the main strait i was Side by Side with him braking at same time. I was in the iner part of track and taked the advantage of the better apex when i got pushed in the rear left bumper and my Car spined. Ended in gravel and bariers.that was the last drop for me that night.im not the fastes guy not cleanest guy but guys be respectfull to the other racers out there. You know your pace so why you dive bomb late brake and so on if its not worth.its not a 5 lap race but a hour long stint. I dont want to blame anybody or making incident in the stewards panel. So please he respectfull to the others, download crewchief its really helpfull, after the start brake bit earlier becouse of the cold brakes,dirty Air and other cars around you.we where lucky at BRNO its a wide track but imola? Spa?road americká?watkins Glenn?it Will be wery Hard.thank you for your time guys to read this.

Gxbbs

GP2 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I must say that i did not really enjoy the race at all.from my point of view it was total destruction derby. Again in turn one after the start i was smashed from Side to the gravel. I say to my self ok calm down its nothink new for you.so i started to push the Car after few battles i get the pace again and I overtake the BMW aknoledge was the name of driver where it begun.smashed from left to right.bumped from back all the time few dive bombs wich make me really Hard slam the brakes. After another dive bomb i ended outside of the track. I say to my self again calm down lets Hunt them.finaly i reached the train of 4cars in battle for 4 place. One by one i overtake them with respect to them no diving and bumping.finaly in front of me was p4 i say to May self set back on p5 a wait for his mistake.but after one lap i chased him down. So ok lets him overtake we had few contacts but it was ok. But on the main strait i was Side by Side with him braking at same time. I was in the iner part of track and taked the advantage of the better apex when i got pushed in the rear left bumper and my Car spined. Ended in gravel and bariers.that was the last drop for me that night.im not the fastes guy not cleanest guy but guys be respectfull to the other racers out there. You know your pace so why you dive bomb late brake and so on if its not worth.its not a 5 lap race but a hour long stint. I dont want to blame anybody or making incident in the stewards panel. So please he respectfull to the others, download crewchief its really helpfull, after the start brake bit earlier becouse of the cold brakes,dirty Air and other cars around you.we where lucky at BRNO its a wide track but imola? Spa?road americká?watkins Glenn?it Will be wery Hard.thank you for your time guys to read this.
I would like to apologise as it was me you had the incident with in T1 before you left. But from my POV you drifted across the front of my car and I was holding my line. It looked like you would clear my car as you came across but then you spun across the front.

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
I know it was i spined after the push but its ok mate. Next time we need to be careful. By WE i mean all of US guys.

Beppo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 9, 2014
We definately had better T1s.

Especially at the green light be careful for slow starters. It can happen very often that people miss the green light or something, so prepare to dodge or even be prepared to start slower than you actually would to make it cleanly off the line.

I also would advise to review our guidelines for Qualifying as well, as I noticed some unworthy behaviour during my hotlaps (not calling names at this point, but next time I will open a stewarts thread, should I notice something similar like this)

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
Good point about the quali.
[DOUBLEPOST=1458967608][/DOUBLEPOST]In rules is stated that each Car is responsible for gap before the hot lap start.

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
Hi there guys can someone please upload the replay of the race?please it would be really helpfull

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
I agree with you guys. I didnt see all the mess but i heard alot on teamspeak that i guess was about contacts etc xD
As mentioned already, divebombing is totally unnecessary! Sometimes the guy infront of you brakes earlier then you, if you cant get by without risk of violating rules... dont do it!
Aggressive driving will ruin the race for every one that gets in your way..
My advice is watching TonyRs Brno-video.
He got smacked so many times but he kept on going and didnt do anything wrong while gaining positions.
I admit sometimes **** happen, but i am sure that i am not the only one preparing alot for this races, and it would be very disapointing getting smacked off after hours of preparation.
Cant be enough said.. be careful and Think before acting!
Imola in rain will be risky Even without incidents, especially on the hardbraking before slow corners. Alot of risky corners and small track.