PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Round 1 - Nürburgring GP
GT3 Season 3

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 25th November 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 30 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Fog with Rain
- Fog

In-game time-of-day information (x5 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 11:00
- Anticipated race start time: 11:00
- Anticipated race finish time: 16:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x5 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Weather Conditions: This race will feature driving in the rain and fog, therefore make sure you have a button assigned for the Windscreen Wipers and Headlights.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no-shows

@Neil Bywater
@Szekely915
@AOR Adrenaline
@GA89
@Gxbbs

Last edited:

Prikshaans

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 20, 2015
Who will be placed instead of Neil Bywater? @Erti147

I think there will be couple more drivers who wont participate. Only 15 confirmed drivers chosen their cars.
9 drivers just been silent yet. Just 2 days before we start season.

I think we should get everyones steam ID when signing up. I know its not anyones job nagging them, but we want full grid. Maybe moderators could allow those 2x new guys who signed up participate in PRO as well if they are committed, and those who just skip race without notice should be moved to reserves instantly.

Be ready guys: (@billzkid, @optimalspieler, @Daniel Nesterowicz,@DozerKitty)

DozerKitty

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 20, 2015

I think there will be couple more drivers who wont participate. Only 15 confirmed drivers chosen their cars.

I think we should get everyones steam ID when signing up. I know its not anyones job nagging them, but we want full grid. Maybe moderators could allow those 2x new guys who signed up participate in PRO as well if they are committed, and those who just skip race without notice should be moved to reserves instantly.

I sure am ready :) I'll edit my signup post, so my steamprofile is added.

Reactions: Prikshaans

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014

Don't worry about all this @Prikshaans . It's all sorted. Whoever signed up to first to the league will get a spot, and included in the private password messages.

Reactions: Prikshaans

Mulleyg

Formula Karter
Jan 22, 2014
on late close at work on Wednesday shud b open till 8 more than likely will b able to close at 7 to half 7 if thats the case ill b there but might miss quali gonna try my best to make it but just giving u a heads up

billzkid

Formula Karter
Nov 21, 2015
I'll be there.

This might be a n00b question, but what will be the team speak server and what password.

Same with lobby. What name and what password?

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'll be there.

This might be a n00b question, but what will be the team speak server and what password.

Same with lobby. What name and what password?
I will PM you the details, but I will get @Erti147 to include them in the message including the lobby password, which should be around tomorrow night.

DozerKitty

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 20, 2015
@GA89 @optimalspieler @Daniel Nesterowicz You are all guaranteed a seat for tomorrow night as long as you have all picked your car. If any more pull out or don't turn up on the night then @DozerKitty you will have a seat as we discussed in sign up thread. (y)
Awesome! I'm gonna turn up no matter what :) I'm also participating in tonights "warmup" race. A quick question, how come you stick to 24 seats pr tier? Is it just a preference, or is it due to the bugs associated with lobbies greater than 24 participants? :)

Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Awesome! I'm gonna turn up no matter what :) I'm also participating in tonights "warmup" race. A quick question, how come you stick to 24 seats pr tier? Is it just a preference, or is it due to the bugs associated with lobbies greater than 24 participants? :)
Better opportunity to have more lobbies, plus there are bugs of course. We wanted to utilise the PC''s ability to have more than 16 on the console to take the mickey out of them. :smuggrin:

Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

DozerKitty

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 20, 2015
Better opportunity to have more lobbies, plus there are bugs of course. We wanted to utilise the PC''s ability to have more than 16 on the console to take the mickey out of them. :smuggrin:
Ye, and going with the full 32, that would just demolish their spirits! (Not that it would be a bad thing though :p )

GA89

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 21, 2015
There was some steam issues I heard, had some dissconections from lobby yesterday myself. Maybe it wasn't your internet.

DozerKitty

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 20, 2015
There was some steam issues I heard, had some dissconections from lobby yesterday myself. Maybe it wasn't your internet.
Yeah, we had issues with the first lobby that gxbbs made, that had steam connect issues, but once we got over to the dedicated server the issue was handled. I did however, have biiig issues with my internet. I've had some packet loss and intermittent high ping over the last few months, but it's been managable. But since this weekend, it's gotten to a level that just isn't healthy. When we had qualification last night, my ping was 500-2000 ms, with packet loss at 20-90%, and a few times the internet completely cut out :/

My ISP is on it, and we're gonna get a technician out on friday to take a look at it. It had to be resorted, as this isn't something we can live with, especially with gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.