PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 1 - Nürburgring - 25/11/15 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
Mixed feelings, but I really can't complain to finish in top 5.

Q - I didn't test with low fuel at all, so 2:04.xx was a big surprise. There was more in that car, but I didn't manage to put together a clean lap.
Race - positive part was the rain. I spent a lot of time to tune the setup for the rain, also majority of my testing was in wet. I didn't have the pace of first two guys, but I kept close to p3/p4. We had some nice battles there, can't really name the guys, as I switched off all the hud information to concentrate just on race. I was waiting patiently for the right moment to switch the tyres, that worked well for me. Than comes the ugly part of the race. Not sure what the problem was, but the car felt really unstable. Despite that, I managed to overtake @Prikshaans and for some time, I was puling away. Unfortunately than I made 360 in the last hairpin and never got back close to p3 again. Shame, my first ever podium finish was very close yesterday. I hope, I can drive better next time.

Congrats to podium finishers and also rest of the field. Despite not easy conditions, it was clean race - at least where I was. Also backmarkers made a great job. I will try to post a video later this week.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448525833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Had an awesome race with many interesting battles (y) Never expected to finish in 2nd, but fortunately I didn't make any mistakes in the rain and switched to slicks just at the right time.

I noticed that some guys don't have the best spatial awareness though :whistle: I can really recommend using Crew Chief as a spotter (it can also tell you laptimes, gaps and has voice recognition).
That was me at the start, I simply had no idea you are there. Sorry anyway, there was no intention in that move. Is the Crew Chief stable enough? I have noticed, such app exist, but didn't want to risk game crash because of that.

Reactions: optimalspieler

3ddii3

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2015
First, thx for a good and clean race to all, must say I did expect a lot of crashes and spins but it looks like everyone was well prepared to prove me wrong, which was nice.

I had a good qualifying getting P1 “my first ever“, did not expect that after seen how Prikshaans nailed it in the social race :). Had a ok start but lost 2 places in first turn to Prikshaans and Nesterowich, got back in second place and then I could see that Prikshaans had some good speed and decided to “just“ try to follow him close and wait for a mistake. There was between 1-4 sec gab the next 12 laps until Prikshaans went in to pit and I could regain the first place. I waited until lap 18 to pit but got that “ Pit lane is occupied “ so my car was just going all over the pit lane crashing into the side full throttle and got messed up :) got out and did 4 more laps before I tried entering the pit again and lucky for me it worked. I had a 48-50 sec. head start before going into the pit and got out with only 12 sec. to Dennis C. and damn he was fast heheh he gained on me every lap until the end where I only had 2 sec.

Overall an amazing race for me.

Some small videos from my start and the pit stop fuckup :)

ntunxun

Pro Karter
Apr 13, 2014
I also had massive ISP problems and my router had to be restarted, so i am one of those annoying peeps who quit the lobby.
I'm so sorry if it caused any problems for any of you guys.
It happened after only 3 laps.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
First of all we had 21/23 which was pretty good. Qualifying was decent, could of maybe got up a couple more positions but oh well. 6 tenths covered the Top 6 which was great to see.
I was 6th to start, down to 9th after the first corner, but all was clean. Was close behind @Martin Kučera for half the race, but I couldn't get past anyone as I had far too much downforce on. This was made worse when it got dry, as I was losing a lot more time and hitting the limiter. @Ronald Rasmussen was chasing me down hard in the last few laps but I managed to fend him off for 6th in the end, where I started. :)
Someone has to get the points for Team Wow anyway....rather than spend time with family on their birthday who actually does that........ @Gxbbs :lol:

Here's a link about where to find your replays :) You can take a replay from another person and put in your folder as well, so it's easy to share replays.
Nice link ;)

And finally an advise for the league coordinator @Erti147

How about start 15min practice at 7.45, and the 15 min qual. at 8.00 PM. Then we all don´t have to wait until everyone shows up.. To deal with no shows, take a screen dump after qual. to see who is missing. Just a thought :)
Yes mate I would of done that but I was running late with it being the 1st race of the season, things quicker next week ;)

I also had massive ISP problems and my router had to be restarted, so i am one of those annoying peeps who quit the lobby.
I'm so sorry if it caused any problems for any of you guys.
It happened after only 3 laps.
You got away with it lol nobody froze don't worry mate. :)

By the way guys who are wondering about the Results & Standings tables they'll be up soon they just need formatted to look nice now. (y)

Last edited:

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
So who actually saved their video? There is an incident I feel needs some reviewing by the stewards, nothing malicious but it definitely affected my race and I feel like it could have been avoided. Probably lap 18-23, some where in that time frame, I think.
Also, if you want something looked at in the Stewards, post a thread in the stewards panel WITHIN 24 HOURS of the race, even a description will do and I'm that nice I will go and look for it in my replay. :)

Daniel Nesterowicz

AOR PC GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 21, 2015
First, thx for a good and clean race to all, must say I did expect a lot of crashes and spins but it looks like everyone was well prepared to prove me wrong, which was nice.

I had a good qualifying getting P1 “my first ever“, did not expect that after seen how Prikshaans nailed it in the social race :). Had a ok start but lost 2 places in first turn to Prikshaans and Nesterowich, got back in second place and then I could see that Prikshaans had some good speed and decided to “just“ try to follow him close and wait for a mistake. There was between 1-4 sec gab the next 12 laps until Prikshaans went in to pit and I could regain the first place. I waited until lap 18 to pit but got that “ Pit lane is occupied “ so my car was just going all over the pit lane crashing into the side full throttle and got messed up :) got out and did 4 more laps before I tried entering the pit again and lucky for me it worked. I had a 48-50 sec. head start before going into the pit and got out with only 12 sec. to Dennis C. and damn he was fast heheh he gained on me every lap until the end where I only had 2 sec.

Overall an amazing race for me.

Some small videos from my start and the pit stop ****up :)

that "pit" fuckup is not how my was!!! :( mine hit the wall thorught the ENTIRE pit :( + when i went out i had to do almost 1 lap in 20km/t mode... ish... could not go faster. so lost alot there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.