PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 12 - Sonoma - 28/09/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 12 - Sonoma - 28/09/16 @ 8:10pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Round 12 - Sonoma Raceway GP
GT3 - Season 5

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 28th September 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:10pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 38 Laps (1 formation lap + 37 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Hazy

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 14:00
- Race start time: 14:00
- Race finish time: 16:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

To see exactly where on the track these points are, see the track map.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

@Viceguy
@Tomessi
@Rillo Von Olaff ?

Last edited:

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Who picked this backwater go-kart track? This race is going to be interesting I think.

• Funny
Reactions: Enzo

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
Well Hello guys.
Good luck here from Vietnam!
Coming home the 2nd october for the F1 2016 league! See you there!

BYYYYYYE

• Friendly
Reactions: Ironik and Enzo

Zach Plummer

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 15, 2015
Still feeling under the weather so I'm hoping to get some practice in before the race. I'm hoping to finish ahead of @Mr AlcoN and @eaZed neptune to sew up my 8th place finish in the drivers standings. Of course it's 8th place too since that seems to be the most frequent position that I find myself in. Best of luck to everyone on the final race of the season!

Reactions: eaZed neptune