PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 12 - Sonoma - 28/09/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 12 - Sonoma - 28/09/16 @ 8:10pm

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Just wanted to say good luck all in your last race this season guys. We have a champion in waiting, but will it be @Brandarous , or will it be @WarnTyre who will somehow still show up to the race from Vietnam via magic teleportation

• Funny
Reactions: WarnTyre and Enzo

Brandarous

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Feb 22, 2016
When the lights turn green and @WarnTyre is not there I will be champion of the pro leageau.
But as I mensiont a couple of times on TS. I'm not here for that, but for the battles.
So lets go out with a great race everyone.
Lets all make the throat of @King-kodiak disappear :smuggrin:

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Won't make it tonight, thought I would, so bumb to miss last race. Have fun all!

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Hahaha I think I had the dumbest crash of the season ^^
For once, everything was going ok. No FFB Bug, no sensivity bug...
Then I had my crash in the inside tyres of the last corner. Marvelous. :hilarious::hilarious:

I tried to catch up with the last guys, I was doing not so bad... And then... Disconnection, for no reason. :dead:

It was great to meet and race you guys.
Thank you very much @Brandarous for your help and your support :)

Thank you @King-kodiak for your dedication and your amazing broadcast.

Finally, thanks AOR for this great league.

Cheers !

estebano

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2016
Well, my steering wheel was so bad I couldn't finish the race. Congrats to all the podium misters and @Brax110 for keeping the 5th place in the championship. See you next season!(I hope so). Thanks to organizers and to @King-kodiak for the amazing coverage (y)(y)(y)(y)
[DOUBLEPOST=1475094735][/DOUBLEPOST]@Enzo what a pace, man :D Congrats!!

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Race was ok-ish... made to many mistakes but i think my overall pace was good. I had a little fight with @Erti147 and he span suddenly and iam not sure if i hit him and that is the reason for the spin ? I did not noticed anything .

And as always last few laps i make a bigger mistake and this time it costs me a podium ahhhhh :(

Anyway.. Hard race and not one of my favourite tracks.

Hope to see you guys next season !

• Friendly
Reactions: billzkid and Enzo

ElNano

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2016
I started pretty well, I had a chance at the podium. Or 4. place. But no. Why not be a multiple misfortune? My wheel fell off the table… Nice one. Then came the pitstop. I was stupid, I forgot to set the strategy, so I could go out again in the next lap for new tyres. Nice! That was the end of my hopes. My eighth place is ridiculous, but did not surprise me that there are multiple bad luck in a race… Perhaps next time succeed better, and then the end result of league will be more realistic...

@Zach Plummer, I send for you a private message ragarding our "incident".

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Oh and here's a classic, anyone got the race results?

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Very rarely have I been pissed off with whats happened to my pCARS races, but I was trying a 0 stop cos I had nothing to lose, it was working, and then this happened....lol
I had exactly the same disconnection ^^
@Erti147 why don't we use the dedicated server ?
We're the only league not using it (Elite and S-pro are using DS).

I'm pretty sure that using the DS would be much more stable...

• Agree
Reactions: estebano

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
There is a bug in the scorescreen. Atilla is 3th iam 4th . it was almost a photofinish.