PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 12 - Sonoma - 28/09/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 12 - Sonoma - 28/09/16 @ 8:10pm

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I had exactly the same disconnection ^^
@Erti147 why don't we use the dedicated server ?
We're the only league not using it (Elite and S-pro are using DS).

I'm pretty sure that using the DS would be much more stable...
We didn't last night, but we have for the other races ..or so I think

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
We didn't last night, but we have for the other races ..or so I think
We used DS for my first two races (I don't know before that), after that we only used p2p ;)

EDIT: Maybe we used it for the nordschleife, I don't remember for this race.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
We used DS for my first two races (I don't know before that), after that we only used p2p ;)

EDIT: Maybe we used it for the nordschleife, I don't remember for this race.
Lol

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
:)
Actually I'm sure we didn't use the DS for the last five races.
I'm not really sure for the other two races (Dubai and Nord)

This doesn't matter anymore but I was just curious :D

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
I think it's possible to host in the DS even if you're not an admin though. IIRC, the first player connected can setup the server but I never tested.

Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore but maybe we should keep that in mind for the next season.

Brandarous

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Feb 22, 2016
Race report of the Sonoma race:

Damn that was a shame.
I hoped for more pace like i had in the social the night before, but my tweaks on the setup did not work.

Mistake after mistake were maked.

Q: could not get the right lap together. Was 0.9s of PB.
R: first couple of laps the tyres and rhythm were not there yet so dropt a couple of places.
I even turnt TS sound off to get more foces (and so that you guys did not hear me cursed all the time ;P). Did not work.
After the pitstop the car felt a lot better. I could attack the corners again.
The rhythm was comming back but in a moment of concentration los I hit the pit entry wall and destroyed the car.
Pritty mutch the same plce where @Ironik had his moment.
Because I was stranded on the track and the car lost, at least, 1 wheel I retired to the pit.

Sorry that I could nog give @Enzo the battle that we where hoping for.
But your pace was great on this track. Since your new wheel and the setup work you did with Perry and me you where just to fast and stable.

We will be back fighting in S6 and hopefully @WarnTyre will also join.

Also congrads to @XaVPlay @Attila and @Jeff[NL] and al the other drivers for a strong race and season.
This was a long 1 with some great battles.
Also thanks for Ironik to join the M3 team. Without you I had no chance to fight for the constructors championship.
2nd Place is still a great result.

See you all in S6.

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hey guys here's my video's of yesterdays finale at Sonoma :)

Shout out to everyone for this season it's been a hell of a blast racing and chatting with you all, a special thanks to @Erti147 for coordinating also King-kodiak for commentating every race :love:

The race went very well yesterday started off strong in P2 and kept consistent then a few laps in XaVPlay unfortunately made a mistake and got given a cut track penalty which sucked because we had very similar pace in qualifying and in race so it would have made for a very interesting battle but it wasn't meant to be :( in the usual scheme of things in my past few races I was running my own race up front yet again with no one around all the way to the very finish line which I was somewhat sad about because I wanted to end the finale in a blast especially with Brandarous we were both hoping this was gonna be the great clash we've been waiting for but there is always next season! ;)

Congratulations to XaVPlay and Attila for rounding up the podium and of course Brandarous for winning the drivers championship awesome stuff mate (y) I'll be taking that team championship win from you however *yoink* mwuhahaha :whistle::sneaky:

Qualifying:
Race:

ElNano

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2016
First of all, I apologize if this text is somewhat confusing, unfortunately my english is very-very bad…

So, a short season summary:
This was my very first full season and league, and I have a rather mixed feelings. Initially I thought it would be good to be in the top eight, then somehow opened the possibility to the the podium finale, namely a third place finish in this league. But I lowered slightly in the mid-season, and then a couple of interesting moments lost my motivation.

Anyway, overall I better than I expected originally, but it could have been better too. It was some hard lucks, I made silly mistakes, sometime made me extremely dishonest, despicable insult from a dishonest and despicable man (on my ignore list forever). Ok, so I do not want to write negative things...

However, except for those that still had a almost good season with great moments, and perhaps I prefer to remember them. Monaco, my first win, awesome battle with @WarnTyre, or Bathurst, where @estebano beautifully tortured me, almost the whole race. They were fantastic moments of the league. Road America, my very first wet race, where I had to concentrate every second. It was very tough for me, but given great experience.

I express high respect to @WarnTyre, I think he the best driver in this league. Very fast, can defend very well, and not afraid to undertake an unusual strategies (Monaco on hard tyre!) So I think he is the real winner and champion of this league. Then there's @estebano, who is also a very-very strong opponent. Mate, if you do not commit certain mistakes, you could have done much more prominent place. I think, @Brax110 basically have a great pace, the only problem might be that sometimes no luck. The same applies to @Attila. Hey bro, you very-very good! And here's @Infected Space, who attended every race (If I’m not wrong), he was very persistent and never give up, which I think is an honorable virtue. Maybe the car choose was not so lucky. But your last race I think it was very good!

I mention my team mate, @Mr AlcoN, I think we established a good relationship, and we knew each other in a very fair way to help race to race. I think he was a great teammate.

Big thanks to @Erti147, especially a certified patience with me, and in order to meaningfully discuss problems on the fly.

And of course here @King-kodiak, The Commentator who was always with us and I think at least as important his presence than anyone else on the grid. Fantastic job mate, you gave a super-extra mood to the races, I really liked the fact that you were not biased towards anyone nor good nor bad direction and still could feel the enthusiasm and interest that made the streams in real special. Extra respect for @King-kodiak, I would like to thank you for the great work what you 've done.

Finally, allow me to congratulate most of you for the achieved results. It would be nice next time an almost similar line-up to compete together again. I feel pretty much got used to, we got to know each other's style on the tracks and now we owe each other as friend in any event we will be together again. Thank you for this seasson with all problem, and with great moments, I learned a lot from it both humanly and in terms of virtual racing.

My summary: 12 race start, 2 win, 4 podium, 2 fastest lap. Not too bad, but it cold have been much better. Overall, I am not satisfied with my achieved results. A victory (Nordschleife) is definitely missing from this summary, and too much of the DNF and debates.

Thats all folks.
Good luck for (almost) everyone!

PS: If I would be offended anyone during the period of this season, I apologize. Unfortunately (or not unfortunately?) my policy is never to be a hypocrite, not clapped politely smile to everything, and write what think. I'm sorry if this might hurt or offended someone.

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
First of all, I apologize if this text is somewhat confusing, unfortunately my english is very-very bad…

So, a short season summary:
This was my very first full season and league, and I have a rather mixed feelings. Initially I thought it would be good to be in the top eight, then somehow opened the possibility to the the podium finale, namely a third place finish in this league. But I lowered slightly in the mid-season, and then a couple of interesting moments lost my motivation.

Anyway, overall I better than I expected originally, but it could have been better too. It was some hard lucks, I made silly mistakes, sometime made me extremely dishonest, despicable insult from a dishonest and despicable man (on my ignore list forever). Ok, so I do not want to write negative things...

However, except for those that still had a almost good season with great moments, and perhaps I prefer to remember them. Monaco, my first win, awesome battle with @WarnTyre, or Bathurst, where @estebano beautifully tortured me, almost the whole race. They were fantastic moments of the league. Road America, my very first wet race, where I had to concentrate every second. It was very tough for me, but given great experience.

I express high respect to @WarnTyre, I think he the best driver in this league. Very fast, can defend very well, and not afraid to undertake an unusual strategies (Monaco on hard tyre!) So I think he is the real winner and champion of this league. Then there's @estebano, who is also a very-very strong opponent. Mate, if you do not commit certain mistakes, you could have done much more prominent place. I think, @Brax110 basically have a great pace, the only problem might be that sometimes no luck. The same applies to @Attila. Hey bro, you very-very good! And here's @Infected Space, who attended every race (If I’m not wrong), he was very persistent and never give up, which I think is an honorable virtue. Maybe the car choose was not so lucky. But your last race I think it was very good!

I mention my team mate, @Mr AlcoN, I think we established a good relationship, and we knew each other in a very fair way to help race to race. I think he was a great teammate.

Big thanks to @Erti147, especially a certified patience with me, and in order to meaningfully discuss problems on the fly.

And of course here @King-kodiak, The Commentator who was always with us and I think at least as important his presence than anyone else on the grid. Fantastic job mate, you gave a super-extra mood to the races, I really liked the fact that you were not biased towards anyone nor good nor bad direction and still could feel the enthusiasm and interest that made the streams in real special. Extra respect for @King-kodiak, I would like to thank you for the great work what you 've done.

Finally, allow me to congratulate most of you for the achieved results. It would be nice next time an almost similar line-up to compete together again. I feel pretty much got used to, we got to know each other's style on the tracks and now we owe each other as friend in any event we will be together again. Thank you for this seasson with all problem, and with great moments, I learned a lot from it both humanly and in terms of virtual racing.

My summary: 12 race start, 2 win, 4 podium, 2 fastest lap. Not too bad, but it cold have been much better. Overall, I am not satisfied with my achieved results. A victory (Nordschleife) is definitely missing from this summary, and too much of the DNF and debates.

Thats all folks.
Good luck for (almost) everyone!

PS: If I would be offended anyone during the period of this season, I apologize. Unfortunately (or not unfortunately?) my policy is never to be a hypocrite, not clapped politely smile to everything, and write what think. I'm sorry if this might hurt or offended someone.
I love you

• Funny
Reactions: ElNano