PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 12 - Sonoma - 28/09/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 12 - Sonoma - 28/09/16 @ 8:10pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

XaVPlay

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 8, 2016
I had exactly the same disconnection ^^
@Erti147 why don't we use the dedicated server ?
We're the only league not using it (Elite and S-pro are using DS).

I'm pretty sure that using the DS would be much more stable...

Guys. Yesterday we used DS :)

About race. Second PP, happy about that, but after a few laps, penalty for track cuting... 10sec... Ehhh My first podium btw:) See you in next season!

Reactions: Ironik

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Guys. Yesterday we used DS :)

About race. Second PP, happy about that, but after a few laps, penalty for track cuting... 10sec... Ehhh My first podium btw:) See you in next season!
I'm sure we didn't as it was El Nano the host and the server was not [AOR] Pro.
Or am I dreaming?

ElNano

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2016
I'm sure we didn't as it was El Nano the host and the server was not [AOR] Pro.
Or am I dreaming?
I just found the empty AOR PRO server, I entered, I set the necessary things, that was my role. After this came in everyone else. Sorry if I had a misunderstood situation.

Reactions: Ironik

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
No you did well!
I was sure you hosted a private lobby.
I was dreaming then ^^ sorry ! :sorry:

ElNano

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2016
No you did well!
I was sure you hosted a private lobby.
I was dreaming then ^^ sorry ! :sorry:
No, you did not dream, because when you asked me about it, I wrote that I made the server. I just set up, but I can not host. I should have been clarified, so it was misunderstood. Sorry! :(

King-kodiak

Loud, Round & Proud
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I will echo what has been said already, it has been a great season, some epic battles throughout the field that I have tried to point the camera to as much as I could but alas I couldn't cover everyone's battling. Gratz to @Brandarous for sealing the championship and a huge thank you to all of you for your kind words about my commentary, this has been the 2nd full league I have covered for AOR and I loved every second of it. I set out to try to cover as much of the field as I could, not just those at the front, and I will be continuing my commentary on F1 2016 starting Sunday. I hope do many more races for AOR and continue the amusing feud 2ith @Viceguy.

Until next time gentlemen.

estebano

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2016
Then there's @estebano, who is also a very-very strong opponent. Mate, if you do not commit certain mistakes, you could have done much more prominent place.
Thanks mate! I think I was unconsistent al the season and specially the two last races because of some "distractions" (work & inminent baby :eek:), but yes, a couple of great races so far and many battles with many people. If there is something I recall this season is that I had to recover many places due to my errors. Sometimes I found me last and had to drive harder to reach a decent final position.

However it was a great season for me, two podiums are ok, I have more confidence as in season 4 and I'm looking forward to season 6!!

Reactions: ElNano and Enzo