PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 12 - Sonoma - 28/09/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 12 - Sonoma - 28/09/16 @ 8:10pm

XaVPlay

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 8, 2016
I had exactly the same disconnection ^^
@Erti147 why don't we use the dedicated server ?
We're the only league not using it (Elite and S-pro are using DS).

I'm pretty sure that using the DS would be much more stable...

Guys. Yesterday we used DS :)

About race. Second PP, happy about that, but after a few laps, penalty for track cuting... 10sec... Ehhh My first podium btw:) See you in next season!

Reactions: Ironik

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
Guys. Yesterday we used DS :)

About race. Second PP, happy about that, but after a few laps, penalty for track cuting... 10sec... Ehhh My first podium btw:) See you in next season!
I'm sure we didn't as it was El Nano the host and the server was not [AOR] Pro.
Or am I dreaming?

ElNano

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2016
I'm sure we didn't as it was El Nano the host and the server was not [AOR] Pro.
Or am I dreaming?
I just found the empty AOR PRO server, I entered, I set the necessary things, that was my role. After this came in everyone else. Sorry if I had a misunderstood situation.

Reactions: Ironik

Ironik

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 20, 2016
No you did well!
I was sure you hosted a private lobby.
I was dreaming then ^^ sorry ! :sorry:

ElNano

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 29, 2016
No you did well!
I was sure you hosted a private lobby.
I was dreaming then ^^ sorry ! :sorry:
No, you did not dream, because when you asked me about it, I wrote that I made the server. I just set up, but I can not host. I should have been clarified, so it was misunderstood. Sorry! :(

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
I will echo what has been said already, it has been a great season, some epic battles throughout the field that I have tried to point the camera to as much as I could but alas I couldn't cover everyone's battling. Gratz to @Brandarous for sealing the championship and a huge thank you to all of you for your kind words about my commentary, this has been the 2nd full league I have covered for AOR and I loved every second of it. I set out to try to cover as much of the field as I could, not just those at the front, and I will be continuing my commentary on F1 2016 starting Sunday. I hope do many more races for AOR and continue the amusing feud 2ith @Viceguy.

Until next time gentlemen.

estebano

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 4, 2016
Then there's @estebano, who is also a very-very strong opponent. Mate, if you do not commit certain mistakes, you could have done much more prominent place.
Thanks mate! I think I was unconsistent al the season and specially the two last races because of some "distractions" (work & inminent baby :eek:), but yes, a couple of great races so far and many battles with many people. If there is something I recall this season is that I had to recover many places due to my errors. Sometimes I found me last and had to drive harder to reach a decent final position.

However it was a great season for me, two podiums are ok, I have more confidence as in season 4 and I'm looking forward to season 6!!

Reactions: ElNano and Enzo