PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 2 - Imola - 30/03/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 2 - Imola - 30/03/16 @ 8:10pm

Hamish Sopwith

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hey guys my internet has been playing up loads, im getting a new router tomorrow but im not sure if it will stay up long enough for me to race tonight

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
Hey guys my internet has been playing up loads, im getting a new router tomorrow but im not sure if it will stay up long enough for me to race tonight
Aight mate! Too bad.. see you next race? If you wanna practice together just shout! :)

Jay

Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry for short notice but I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope you have better luck with Steam this week. I am supposed to be backup host so I hope @Gxbbs internet is also on good form.​

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Sorry for short notice but I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope you have better luck with Steam this week. I am supposed to be backup host so I hope @Gxbbs internet is also on good form.​
It's a triple Team NRJ DNS
[DOUBLEPOST=1459367664][/DOUBLEPOST]How's the Imola Riverdance going, my Riverdance is going very well.

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
**** happens... I crashed and I forgot to have a pitstop ready... because I had no plans to do that.

So I enter the pits to repair and they change my tyres to "Soft". Great! I do the (so slow and slippery) outlap and enter the pits again, selecting "Rain".

They put me softs.

Game over :( I don't know what really happened :(

Beppo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 9, 2014
Damn :( I am sorry guys. I had some trouble with sleeping the past few days and now I just overslept the race... Would've been interesting to see what I can do in the rain here...

Hideaki

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 10, 2016
Well that wasn't a good race for me, I wasn't expecting much driving an Audi in the rain but my pace was abysmal. I don't understand how though, I was doing 1:48s in the race just an hour before, and yet when the real race comes, I can't get out of the 1:51s.

Anyway I qualified 7th with a 1:49:1, a second off my pb, which was when I started to wonder what was wrong with my car. The race started and I was very surprised by how clean lap 1 was, I got into 6th and then gradually I started going backwards and my setup went out of the window. I had cold brakes, cold tyres, no grip, no traction and a complete inability to outdrag anyone on the straight. (But apart from that the car was fine)

I didn't have many battles mainly because I was so slow, I did have a brief battle with @SVK_Duchi which consisted of me parking on every apex and slowing us both down. I had planned to get through the race without pitting but on lap 16 I spun out on the exit of the second chicane and collected @F1 racer, I'm sorry for getting in your way and I hope I didn't cause you any damage. Unfortunately I had to pit with suspension damage, shortly after that I was lapped and then I didn't see anyone else until I gained a place on @WarnTyre after he had to pit for a second time leaving me to finish in 8th place.

Overall this was a damage limitation race and I'll take 8th, but I'm hoping for much more later in the season now that the races are mostly dry and the tracks favour the Audi a bit more.

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
For me it was a wonderful race! Not to sound cocky.. abit boring with no1 close enough me to fight with.
@Gxbbs held 2nd place for so long it was incredible! But it was a rainy day on Imola and **** happened, hopefully that will be sorted out :)
OVerall a VERY good start, and VERY good first lap! I was so nervous that we would all sit on eachother in first corner and having to restart race, but hey! We all did a tremendous job being careful! Good race all of you! =)

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
@Philip Soderholm You're already looking good to get promoted or even win the championship with the pace you've shown so far.
Thank you mate! Been a dream to be in AOR-league for about a year now.. So i really hope i can have a chance to jump off ^^
Biggest goal is to race alongside @Papand and @TonyR that is kinda the guys that made me go into this. :)

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
The first lap was somethink brutaly nice!cars all around but Huge respect to each other really enjoyed that lap. The race was good sorry hideaky for that overshoot the brakes wont stop the Car all in all i enjoyed it a lot.i was expecting more carnage at this race but im glad that it went so Great for all of expect estebano. Looking forward to the next race. Lets hope it wont Rain.congratz to the winners.

Hideaki

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 10, 2016
sorry hideaky for that overshoot the brakes wont stop the Car
Don't worry about it, I saw you coming so I didn't turn in and it was only a matter of time before you would have had me anyway.

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
I know but lets be GENTLEMANS to each other.uff all i can say WOW!hail to the league! Lets hope that all races Will be as today was.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
according to me it was a nice race.great battle with @Gxbbs on 24laps or more .you are lucky @Philip Soderholm,so i think @Gxbbs supported you who was a great blocker...srry for 2 times hit you @Gxbbs
again im on stewards. good for @Philip Soderholm for season4
congrats to p1,p2(y)(y)
i finished 3th but i think not exact situation for me until stewards decision(n)

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
according to me it was a nice race.great battle with @Gxbbs on 24laps or more .you are lucky @Philip Soderholm,so i think @Gxbbs supported you who was a great blocker...srry for 2 times hit you @Gxbbs
again im on stewards. good for @Philip Soderholm for season4
congrats to p1,p2(y)(y)
i finished 3th but i think not exact situation for me until stewards decision(n)
I had an awesome start, and my average laptime were 1.48-1.47 , i watched the battle between you and Gxbbs, it is hard to overtake on Imola especially in rain.
I am happy with my results on Imola, and very happy with how respectful all was first laps! No major incidents at all! :D

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
i was expecting more carnage at this race but im glad that it went so Great for all of expect estebano.
Thanks mate, I hope next time we'll fight again :) And I'll prepare a good pitstop just in case :rofl:
[DOUBLEPOST=1459409793][/DOUBLEPOST]
For me it was a wonderful race! Not to sound cocky.. abit boring with no1 close enough me to fight with.
@Gxbbs held 2nd place for so long it was incredible! But it was a rainy day on Imola and **** happened, hopefully that will be sorted out :)
OVerall a VERY good start, and VERY good first lap! I was so nervous that we would all sit on eachother in first corner and having to restart race, but hey! We all did a tremendous job being careful! Good race all of you! =)
Congratulations Philip, great victory and awesome team work!

hagar147

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 23, 2015
Very pleased with my race and result yesterday. I didn't make a single mistake until the last corner, but without big damage. Finishing 2nd is way more than I hoped for as before yesterday I only practised Imola in dry weather. I finetuned my dry setup a bit and it paid off.

Started 3rd but soon lost 2 places due to being overcareful. I must say that everyone did a damn good job of respecting each other. Couldn't see anything go wrong the first lap, well done to all! I was quickly back in 4th as @WarnTyre had a cut track penalty. As of then I had a tremendous battle for 2nd place with @Gxbbs and @DANGEROUS GIANETTA for more than 20 laps. We just couldn't get passed @Gxbbs and I wouldn't risk taking out all of us so I decided to wait for a mistake. And that mistake came when they went side by side into the Villeneuve corners. They both went wide and I sneaked into 2nd. By that time @Philip Soderholm already had a lead of 40s+ and it was just a matter of keeping @Gxbbs behind and not making mistakes.

I did all that and was very excited with this 2nd place. Congrats to my teammate with the win!
Video is uploading as we speak...

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Very pleased with my race and result yesterday. I didn't make a single mistake until the last corner, but without big damage. Finishing 2nd is way more than I hoped for as before yesterday I only practised Imola in dry weather. I finetuned my dry setup a bit and it paid off.

Started 3rd but soon lost 2 places due to being overcareful. I must say that everyone did a damn good job of respecting each other. Couldn't see anything go wrong the first lap, well done to all! I was quickly back in 4th as @WarnTyre had a cut track penalty. As of then I had a tremendous battle for 2nd place with @Gxbbs and @DANGEROUS GIANETTA for more than 20 laps. We just couldn't get passed @Gxbbs and I wouldn't risk taking out all of us so I decided to wait for a mistake. And that mistake came when they went side by side into the Villeneuve corners. They both went wide and I sneaked into 2nd. By that time @Philip Soderholm already had a lead of 40s+ and it was just a matter of keeping @Gxbbs behind and not making mistakes.

I did all that and was very excited with this 2nd place. Congrats to my teammate with the win!
Video is uploading as we speak...
good job @hagar147 you did very well (y)
good luck other tracks.