PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 3 - Le Mans Bugatti - 06/04/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 3 - Le Mans Bugatti - 06/04/16 @ 8:10pm

Hamish Sopwith

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Wow what a race, I tried the no stop and it almost worked, but I ended up loosing loads of time at the end because of tyre wear, and i lost a bit of time at the beginning because @Gxbbs but otherwise a good race.

Gxbbs

GP2 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Well this went to waste :rofl:

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
I had some issues today... good pace, I was 4th before my (very slow) pitstop, then back to I think 11 or so, and finished 7th.

I saw @Mulleyg 's spun in front of me, I have a video uploading right now.

I'm watching the replay and have two videos, I'm not complaining too much, but (I think) Hamish pushed me off the track at one point, then a Cadillac (I thought was Zach Plummer) hit me in the rear and lost 4 positions.

The other video is with Zach, a fight over a series of laps and finally I could overtake... I know the overtake ws a little too much hard and we had a contact; I had doubts if I was right or not, so as the video is up, I put it here.

If I am wrong, I' assume a penalty, no problem with that.

Last edited:

Hamish Sopwith

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks for pushing me towards the wall Hamish: was eager to convert my 3rd qualifying place into a podium finish, but turned out to be a frustrating race. I am used to some paint trading at the first corner, but you pushed me aside at the straight(?!). Got 20% aero damage and suspension was crooked so that was already race over for me.

Apologies to Mulley at lap 13(?) who I pushed wide but I got rear-ended at the same time. Don't know by whom, got to look at my video first. Also apologies to kubbak but I handed his position back shortly afterwards.

Very disappointed, had the pace (low 1:35s) to compete at the top.
Mate really sorry about the start, ill have vid uploaded soon.

Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff Member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If people have issues, take to the stewards please.

Mulleyg

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2014
I had some issues today... good pace, I was 4th before my (very slow) pitstop, then back to I think 11 or so, and finished 7th.

I saw @Mulleyg 's spun in front of me, I have a video uploading right now.

I'm watching the replay and have two videos, I'm not complaining too much, but (I think) Hamish pushed me off the track at one point, then a Cadillac (I thought was Zach Plummer) hit me in the rear and lost 4 positions.

The other video is with Zach, a fight over a series of laps and finally I could overtake... I know the overtake ws a little too much hard and we had a contact; I had doubts if I was right or not, so as the video is up, I put it here.

If I am wrong, I' assume a penalty, no problem with that.
Thanks for the upload any clue who it was who spun me?

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
Nope, at La Chapelle I saw no one between us; later in the video, I saw you and another Ruf fighting but no idea who it was.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
well.
congrats to winner,2th and 3th.
actually for me race could be much better but started 4th i don't know what happened after first turn i was last place.also got some aero damage unfotunately.end of the 2th laps i also 3 times got aero damage (n)by my friend( he knows him ).i was unhappy with this situation.and i decided to early pit stop.it was 14 laps i think.and i took some nice paces after pit stop.but again i got ffb bug unfortunately it was 24 laps or 26 laps, and i spun one time.i was up to 6th place.after that tried to keep my place and i finish 6th place.

thanks to all racers and @Erti147 's stuffs.
have a nice time guys.

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
@Zach Plummer I have ths footage, I don't know if you have another point of view but in 4:20 I try to pass, made a mistake and have a contact with you; then I lift and give to you the place I won by contact; from 5:00 you defend very well your position, I had little space, lost a bit the braking point and brake so hard and overtake, then I think didn't leave so much space... but you were outside the track at this point. I'm very sorry if I upset you, feel free to use this video if you want as an evidence.

Zach Plummer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 15, 2015
@Zach Plummer I have ths footage, I don't know if you have another point of view but in 4:20 I try to pass, made a mistake and have a contact with you; then I lift and give to you the place I won by contact; from 5:00 you defend very well your position, I had little space, lost a bit the braking point and brake so hard and overtake, then I think didn't leave so much space... but you were outside the track at this point. I'm very sorry if I upset you, feel free to use this video if you want as an evidence.
I'll go back and look to see what I have. At the heat of the moment, it felt like a dive bomb at 5:00. As you said, there wasn't much room left for either of us, myself on entry and you on exit. But I did feel like I had the position, therefore the corner. 4:20 was a racing incident, that didn't cause too much issue with me. So I'm not worried about that one too much, good hard racing.

Tradeaux

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 31, 2016
all i want to know is where was my invite last night?? there was clearly more then enough space

Jay

Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 14, 2014
all i want to know is where was my invite last night?? there was clearly more then enough space
You didn't add people to Steam. No-one could contact you, certainly not @Erti147 or me. I messed up the lobby settings slightly and made it invite only (used to setting F1 lobbies). People's Steam IDs are sometimes in their profile. You will get more help the more you help yourself :)

You don't need an invite technically if you search the lobbies. It's usually called AOR GT3 Pro and you will have been PMed the password.

Tradeaux

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 31, 2016
did add @Erti147 but still waiting for him to accept, but sure i'll add you too, see if it works better next week :)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
did add @Erti147 but still waiting for him to accept, but sure i'll add you too, see if it works better next week :)
hey mate, you can also if you added any member of pro drivers you can join by him.just right click and join to him with password.if you don't add any member.added me on the steam then will be get no problem(y)
by the way, my steam id is exactly same with AOR name.

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
What you should do, and should've done is to join the Teamspeak, or just message someone on steam. Since they are inviting and cordinating about 20 people into the lobby, sometimes someone gets left out. And with the people not showing up for different reasons i am pretty sure it's hard to keep track on everybody xD
Teamspeak isn't mandatory, but it IS alot better in all possible ways! You can talk with a big bunch of wierd people, get in contact with backmarkers during race, tell the guy infront that you are on a hotlap etc etc. :)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
hey @Erti147
i wonder what do you think about cutting and extended the track?
was everything clear for all racers bugatti (who decided to add to season 4 ).
why im asking that you told me after social race i was using cutting and extent track be careful.and also you decleared to all racers about this situation.im not complaint with this just talking.

Last edited:

Tradeaux

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 31, 2016
well asked @Erti147 for the TS details when i got added as a reserve driver and got this answer: "I'll give you the details when you need them for the race."

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
hey @Erti147
i wonder what do you think about cutting and extended the track?
was everything clear for all racers bugatti (who decided to add to season 4 ).
why im asking that you told me after social race i was using cutting and extent track be careful.and also you decleared to all racers about this situation.im not complaint with this just talking.
Did you save replay? Then you can just check yourself. Everytime all 4 wheels are outside white line = extend :)