PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 4 - Laguna Seca - 13/04/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 4 - Laguna Seca - 13/04/16 @ 8:10pm

Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff Member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 4 - Laguna Seca
GT3 Season 4

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 13th April 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:10pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 43 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Light Cloud
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 15:00
- Race start time: 15:00
- Race finish time: 17:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x2 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

@Jay

Last edited:

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
Corkscrew could be funny :rofl:

Hamish Sopwith

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Should be a fun race, i guess at least there wont be so many corners to people to cut and extend, but I do love this track :p

Gxbbs

GP2 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Note to self. Don't use medium tyres! :rofl:

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
This track will be superfun!!
And can also be devastating..
Hard to extend the track to gain advantage imo.
The corkscrew will be tricky, during braking semi-uphill its easy to make the car unstable.
But i think we'll have alot of fun on this track! =)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
i have practised for 3days on laguna seca.
result:
i couldn't like this track especially before corckscrew turn where is very tricky.and also soft tyres was gone after 8 or 9 laps.
for tomorrow on the social race im going to use hard tyres and without pit stops.if this strategy gives me advantage,i will use it on the wednesday race.
im expecting from hard tyres on social race: 1:25.5 each lap and lowers
qualif: with soft tyres 1:22.3

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
i have practised for 3days on laguna seca.
result:
i couldn't like this track especially before corckscrew turn where is very tricky.and also soft tyres was gone after 8 or 9 laps.
for tomorrow on the social race im going to use hard tyres and without pit stops.if this strategy gives me advantage,i will use it on the wednesday race.
im expecting from hard tyres on social race: 1:25.5 each lap and lowers
qualif: with soft tyres 1:22.3
How can the tires be out after 9 laps? :eek:
I do about 1.22.4s with race pace so im quite satisfied. Just gotta train on qualiy.
And last adjustements on setup :p
Might miss social tomorrow, hopefully i can make it. :)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
How can the tires be out after 9 laps? :eek:
I do about 1.22.4s with race pace so im quite satisfied. Just gotta train on qualiy.
And last adjustements on setup :p
Might miss social tomorrow, hopefully i can make it. :)[/QUOTE

tecnically, i think soft tyres better but after 8-9 laps i had lots of grip problem and totally slips + spun +losing much times + pit stop (without any damage) regularly.so i will take a risk with hard tyres.

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
aah okey!
You tried going with higher tire-pressure? Feels wierd that the tires wear out that quick =/
Maybe lower traction control slip?

Hamish Sopwith

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
aah okey!
You tried going with higher tire-pressure? Feels wierd that the tires wear out that quick =/
Maybe lower traction control slip?
I think im making the soft tyers last quite well bot, oh well... Im a bit slower than you guys tho, my race pace is probs a 22.8 at best.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
I think im making the soft tyers last quite well bot, oh well... Im a bit slower than you guys tho, my race pace is probs a 22.8 at best.
in my opinion this is very good pace(y)
you will get with pace probably 1th-5th.

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
Nice pace guys. Try to drive less agresive ginetta im able to managed soft tyres for 20 laps

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice pace guys. Try to drive less agresive ginetta im able to managed soft tyres for 20 laps
actually my pace time will be good much until the race time.but maybe my set up not correct for laguna seca.i try to manage my best set up.
by the way
brno i drove aggresively result.i got penalty(n)
imola i drove aggresively result: i hit @Gxbbs also somebody hit me. (n)
le mans bugatti i drove not agressively result : somebody hit me(n)
laguna seca i will drive full tank with hard tyres: lets see what will happen:stig:

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
actually my pace time will be good much until the race time.but maybe my set up not correct for laguna seca.i try to manage my best set up.
by the way
brno i drove aggresively result.i got penalty(n)
imola i drove aggresively result: i hit @Gxbbs also somebody hit me. (n)
le mans bugatti i drove not agressively result : somebody hit me(n)
laguna seca i will drive full tank with hard tyres: lets see what will happen:stig:
There is difference driving quick, and driving unresponsible xD
On hard tires you will probably be very slippery, so there is still a big chance of you hitting someone when sliding :p

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
There is difference driving quick, and driving unresponsible xD
On hard tires you will probably be very slippery, so there is still a big chance of you hitting someone when sliding :p
today i will get practiceswith hard tyres and 110lt for experience. totally i see what will happen on lagunaseca.exactly we will see crashes.there no chance to avoid without trackline so we know bumps are really very bad to control cars.but @Philip Soderholm can have a suprise by me ( strategy )last call.:yawn:
eXaCtLy i will on your bumpers.