PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 4 - Sonoma - 16/12/15 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 4 - Sonoma - 16/12/15 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Round 4 - Sonoma Raceway GP
GT3 Season 3

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 16th December 2015
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 38 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slot:
- Hazy
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x5 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Anticipated race start time: 12:00
- Anticipated race finish time: 17:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x5 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed main drivers
Gxbbs
Szekely95
Neil Bywater
Jawsome
dabbowabbo
billzkid
Canisbe?
ntunxun

Informed reserves
GA89

Last edited:
Reactions: optimalspieler

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
Dry race in day light....yeaaah, all great until you realize it's Sodoma GP :hungover:

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Actually love the flow of this track. Especially in "real" corner 1 up to 5, since you not only consider the apex, but to see the hills as a third dimension for your line.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
err....... @Erti147 your not going to like me....

Unfortunately, its the time of the year where you have to go and spend you well earned money on other people, or in other words, the dreaded christmas shopping! Because of this I will be unable to race, but i can assure this should be the last race I miss.

I once again apologise.

• Informative
Reactions: Erti147

Canisbe

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2014
I'm not sure if I will make it on time for this race.
My daughters are giving a singing concert the same evening @ 7pm cet.

It will depend on how much I receive to drink afterwards (at the reception...)

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Right my friends,

After a non too glorious return to the league racing last week (stalling on the line without a start button mapped!) I shall not be able to make this race (works Christmas do), again sadly missing because I went to Sonoma for a luxury spa weekend and wine tour in the Napa Valley while out in California.

Some media to whet your appetites for the race and the region you'll be racing in.

2015-11-13 17.52.39.jpg
2015-11-14 09.13.09.jpg
2015-11-14 10.32.02.jpg
2015-11-14 12.29.29.jpg

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Well, there is a race on? I'll take the train today! :love: Well my pace would kinda imply that for the most part anyways... :whistle:

• Funny
Reactions: Neil Bywater

Jawsome

Junior Karter
Oct 28, 2015
Im sorry but i have to leave my spot open to someone else tonight. I wont be able to make it today :(

• Informative

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
The new Xbox360 controller is hooked up and ready for use. Just testing a bit on Sonoma atm. :)

Last edited:

optimalspieler

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 21, 2015
Congrats to the podium and everyone who finished (y)

It was a pretty uneventful race for me, as I didn't have much time to practice and so the first 3 guys were pulling away right from the start. But since I had driven the track in the past I was also more than a second faster than the guy behind me.

With a gap of over 10 seconds both in front and behind, I took the opportunity to see if I could last the whole race on soft tires. It worked, but especially the last ~8 laps were a nightmare :D

The "occupied pit spot" seems to be fixed with this latest patch, so next race I'll definitely won't skip the stop^^

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
Well done @3eddii3 and @Canisbe for great performance yesterday, it was M3 team on steroids. I didn't have enough pace to challenge you really, despite pushing hard all the time. I made two minor mistakes in t1, punished by Canisbe in both occasions. Also big compliment to all back markers, good job guys.
The race it self was intense, I was chasing Canisbe pretty much all the time in the gap around 3s. Eddii left very quickly, so it was all about driving consistent and waiting for top 2 guys mistakes ( false hope :) ).
I enjoyed the race a lot, shame for my teammate @Martin Kučera, who damaged his car at the start already.

I wish all of you guys Merry Christmas, have a great time with your families.

3ddii3

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2015
I just love Sonoma and had a good and solid race all the way. My qualification startet rally bad with a lot of trafic and no pace and i had a small crash with someone so with 5 min left i did a pitstop changing my fuel to only 3 l and did a all or nothing lap☺ lucky for me i pulled out a PB time ever and got P1.

Warmup Was fine everything seemed good but when the race went green my sterring wheel fucked up and for 38 laps it felt like i was running on ice ☺ but i keept it cool and did a perfect race without any mistakes at all. The way it turned out with me and @Canisbe finnishing 1 and 2 was just an amazing finnish to a good first half season. I cant wait to see you all in the new year.

Take care and have a marry christmas and a good new year guys.

Thx to all for a good and clean race ser you all in the sandbox ☺

3ddi3

Reactions: Beppo and Canisbe
Status
Not open for further replies.