PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 5 - Bathurst - 20/04/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 5 - Bathurst - 20/04/16 @ 8:10pm

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
i want to say 2 things.
1-first time i used TS.im confused with the somebody always saying ( user connected and user disconnected ).was i do wrong something with setting?.somebody help me
especially in qualif section i didn't focus to track.(n)
and when i raced ,i didn't understand nothing,while racers talked about ( because of my english grade i think ):bookworm::bookworm:
so i had to volume down but this time i couldn't the car sound , means i mixed something.any decision with situation?

2-i always read whats the news at the elite league.after the read bathurst race forums,as a pro drivers ( slow or fast no problem ) we really did good job guys.clean starts,respectful ideas,and everybody tried to stay on the line and natural behaviours.im really want to thanks to all friends.
AOR won.

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
i want to say 2 things.
1-first time i used TS.im confused with the somebody always saying ( user connected and user disconnected ).was i do wrong something with setting?.somebody help me
especially in qualif section i didn't focus to track.(n)
and when i raced ,i didn't understand nothing,while racers talked about ( because of my english grade i think ):bookworm::bookworm:
so i had to volume down but this time i couldn't the car sound , means i mixed something.any decision with situation?

2-i always read whats the news at the elite league.after the read bathurst race forums,as a pro drivers ( slow or fast no problem ) we really did good job guys.clean starts,respectful ideas,and everybody tried to stay on the line and natural behaviours.im really want to thanks to all friends.
AOR won.
Connect/disconnect is people that join/leave :)
It was alot of talk on Ts last night, wont happen again i hope. You can go into settings on Ts and lower volume :p
Yeah it was clean, alot better then our social ^^

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Connect/disconnect is people that join/leave :)
It was alot of talk on Ts last night, wont happen again i hope. You can go into settings on Ts and lower volume :p
Yeah it was clean, alot better then our social ^^
thats it. lol:rofl::rofl:
thnks mate.

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
BTW @DANGEROUS GIANETTA I was catching you before my pitstop (and after, sometimes, til I crashed and damage my front right suspension, and that was the reason @Hideaki almost catch me), maybe next time I make no pitstops and challenge you! Yesterday I saw myself on the podium, tbo, but I'm pretty happy overall.

I think the Glen will suit very well my McLaren :D

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
BTW @DANGEROUS GIANETTA I was catching you before my pitstop (and after, sometimes, til I crashed and damage my front right suspension, and that was the reason @Hideaki almost catch me), maybe next time I make no pitstops and challenge you! Yesterday I saw myself on the podium, tbo, but I'm pretty happy overall.

I think the Glen will suit very well my McLaren :D
actually before the race , i will use pit stop. but qualify section was bad for me.so started to race 8th i think.my social experience i remember and i made a decision without pit stop.and tried to use very light brake and tried to save my tires with good condition.until @Philip Soderholm were too close to me.good job mate.you really did well
im expecting from Glen,we can see good fights.

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
actually before the race , i will use pit stop. but qualify section was bad for me.so started to race 8th i think.my social experience i remember and i made a decision without pit stop.and tried to use very light brake and tried to save my tires with good condition.until @Philip Soderholm were too close to me.good job mate.you really did well
im expecting from Glen,we can see good fights.
I thought you went for pit, because suddenly duchi was 2nd xD oh well!
I wont do 0 stopper again, doesnt work in the ruf :p haha

Gxbbs

GP2 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I had to pit lap 9 and by the end of the race my tyres were dead!

Beppo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 9, 2014
Luckily the Z4 is somewhat kind to the tyres. When I keep the tyre pressures at this rate they shouldn't deteriorate too much.
Really looking forward to the Glen. I hope I can replicate my drive there from last season. :love:
My test of exporting my twitch VoD to Youtube worked out perfectly fine, btw:

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
I thought you went for pit, because suddenly duchi was 2nd xD oh well!
I wont do 0 stopper again, doesnt work in the ruf :p haha
i had traffic mate .:D:D
i also thought you hit wall:rofl::rofl: when i saw you in front of me.:stig:

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
I got caught in a sticky car bug with @F1 racer and then went down to p18. So finishing in p6 is good enough for me :)
Yeah its quite good! Especially since this wasnt a good track for either the z4 or the ruf. Im abit bumbed that canisbe left, would be nice to have 3 out of 3 in my team finishing.

F1 racer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2015
I had a good quali and an awesome start wich put me in 2 for th first 4 laps until I spun in the last corner and blocking the road a bit because of that sry @Gxbbs :(
After that i crashed in lap 10 very hard so I needed to pit and went down to 17
Had some battles with @Zach Plummer but had the disadvantige on Topspeed in the McLaren
At the end I finished P10 so it was ok for me

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
I had a good quali and an awesome start wich put me in 2 for th first 4 laps until I spun in the last corner and blocking the road a bit because of that sry @Gxbbs :(
After that i crashed in lap 10 very hard so I needed to pit and went down to 17
Had some battles with @Zach Plummer but had the disadvantige on Topspeed in the McLaren
At the end I finished P10 so it was ok for me
Hey mate how was your top speed?