PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 5 - Bathurst - 20/04/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 5 - Bathurst - 20/04/16 @ 8:10pm

Hideaki

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 10, 2016
Just to make it clear, @estebano did finish ahead of me, therefore he should be given 4th and me 5th.

Mulleyg

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2014
Was hoping on a good race but good pushed of track at the start (please use crewchief !) and got lagbump at the end of lap 1. So had to pit for repairs, still thought i could return but then made 1 mistake in final corner, race over...

Could take a while still uploading
i do use crew chief mate got the all clear and swung it in if id of stopped where i was same thing was gonna happen to me

Hideaki

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 10, 2016
Thanks mate, one more lap and I think I can't keep my position anymore!
I did think about having a dive at the final corner, but decided not to risk it as I was only aiming for top 5 anyway.

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
I did think about having a dive at the final corner, but decided not to risk it as I was only aiming for top 5 anyway.
I had front suspension damaged so I was in the middle before last corner of the track hoping to keep you back, but honestly I was ready to let you pass if you had tried :pompus:

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
this is from my view philip What we where talking about.

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
this is from my view philip What we where talking about.
Wierd first video.. for me i got hit :p
But on 2nd.. you overtake me, then dont give me enough room to stay on track on a very fast corner. Very bad place to drive it side by side. I braked but thanks to you using more then half of the track on exit i got tossed off.
Remember it to next time, you should have realised that i went off because of you going wide through corner

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
I know mate but my i got a half of the Car in front of you and you cant take usual apex when we where Side by Side.ofcourse i did go to the left becouse we got the sticky think and I was Forced to that really sorry mate about that next we Will be more coutios.but it was really nice fight and the you have even with no tyres grip was exelent.kudos for you mate na pit strategy was good choice. I was luky that you where still locked behind backmarkers in hill section and I was them overtaking on thr straits.

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
I know mate but my i got a half of the Car in front of you and you cant take usual apex when we where Side by Side.ofcourse i did go to the left becouse we got the sticky think and I was Forced to that really sorry mate about that next we Will be more coutios.but it was really nice fight and the you have even with no tyres grip was exelent.kudos for you mate na pit strategy was good choice. I was luky that you where still locked behind backmarkers in hill section and I was them overtaking on thr straits.
Yeah ofc. Sadly my replay is destroyed, on my replay you dont even move from your startingposition xD
Yaa, i tried to take a middle-apex, since it was going fast i needed atleast half the track to keep the car on the track through that corner. Oh well!
Yeah, it was a nice race! I didnt expect that much honestly, bad track for my car, and overall ive had max 2hours of driving Bathurst total.. haha :p
Watkins will be fun though! Looking forward to it =)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah ofc. Sadly my replay is destroyed, on my replay you dont even move from your startingposition xD
Yaa, i tried to take a middle-apex, since it was going fast i needed atleast half the track to keep the car on the track through that corner. Oh well!
Yeah, it was a nice race! I didnt expect that much honestly, bad track for my car, and overall ive had max 2hours of driving Bathurst total.. haha :p
Watkins will be fun though! Looking forward to it =)
only 2 hours you prepared yourself.
i had 2 X 100 laps : 200 laps minumum i got.
i expect, watkins Glen will be good for me.i will use all my skills there.:yawn:
last season i had @Erti147's bomb at glen.and booomed.it was 2laps i got blown my car.no this time won't be.:dead:
[DOUBLEPOST=1461312215][/DOUBLEPOST]last season watkins glen had suprise.

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
only 2 hours you prepared yourself.
i had 2 X 100 laps : 200 laps minumum i got.
i expect, watkins Glen will be good for me.i will use all my skills there.:yawn:
last season i had @Erti147's bomb at glen.and booomed.it was 2laps i got blown my car.no this time won't be.:dead:
[DOUBLEPOST=1461312215][/DOUBLEPOST]last season watkins glen had suprise.
I guess bathurst wasnt our track mate :D hahha
Watkins will be superfun! Shout if you wanna practice :)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
I guess bathurst wasnt our track mate :D hahha
Watkins will be superfun! Shout if you wanna practice :)
absolutely will be super fun with first corner.i know this course very well.of course we can practice im always ready everyday after 20:00 my local time.i think your time will be 18:00.also other friends can join and have good times together,if ppl have free time.

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
absolutely will be super fun with first corner.i know this course very well.of course we can practice im always ready everyday after 20:00 my local time.i think your time will be 18:00.also other friends can join and have good times together,if ppl have free time.
I'd like to do some laps with both of you (and anyone else :D), if I see you online I will join for sure!

ntunxun

Pro Karter
Apr 13, 2014
I was the Bentley everybody was angry at during quali, i think. I do appologise, and i did quit as soon as i was notified that my connection was bad.
The thing is though (not to be considered an excuse) i didn't observe any lag or probs of any sort on my screen.
I do appologise if i messed up the quali for some of you.

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
Its ok mate its past. You got a Great aproach to that some guys would be mad or somethink. I was mad, but as philip said **** hapens. Lets hope you want have any lag problems next time. Really looking forward to see the Huge bentley mask in race