PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 5 - Dubai Autodrome - 06/01/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 5 - Dubai Autodrome - 06/01/16 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Round 5 - Dubai Autodrome GP
GT3 Season 3

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 6th January 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 30 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slot:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x5 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 23:00
- Anticipated race start time: 23:00
- Anticipated race finish time: 04:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x5 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Weather Conditions: This race will take place at night therefore make sure you have a button assigned for the Headlights.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed

@optimalspieler
@Neil Bywater
@Szekely915
@Jesper3h
@AOR Adrenaline
@ntunxun

Last edited:

DozerKitty

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 20, 2015
This is gonna be a tough one, which is gonna be won on tyre use. Lucky it's in the clear.

optimalspieler

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 21, 2015
I have extended my vacation, so I will unfortunately not be back for Wednesday.

Good luck in the race guys!

3ddii3

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2015
I am not going to participate in this race tomorrow guys. After the break, I cannot find the motivation and fun. Have a good race and happy new year to all of you.

• Informative
Reactions: Erti147

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I am not going to participate in this race tomorrow guys. After the break, I cannot find the motivation and fun. Have a good race and happy new year to all of you.
But you're the championship leader!!!!???? You can't not race :lol:

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
Wtf eddii, sober up!! M3 is flying at Dubai, would be shame not to challenge you tomorrow.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Gives me more of a chance for a comeback ;)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Neil Bywater

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
I will get this changed before tomorrow. He will race.

SVK_Duchi

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
I hope edie you Will find the passion in short time.such a Great Season you got dont throw it away :banghead:next Season you Will chalange BIG guys from elite. You should focus on that ;) imagine geting yorkie,andrex,tonyR,papand....under presure.:cool:This should be your motivation mate

Canisbe

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2014
I'm getting sick of it...
Great race, no mistakes but lap 16 coming out of pit, black screen...

I think it's one of the apps that's causing the issue. (crewchief or dashmeterpro)

Reactions: 3ddii3

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
I guess, I finally found the main reason for struggling with my lap times... I should stop fiddling too much with the tyre pressures, as I seem to just have no grip whatsoever. Now with that one sorted out, I still think I need to revise my setup for the most part for the Mclaren. Since I have the feeling, I still can gain a lot out of that.

I'm glad I managed to keep out of everybodys hair at the start, since I ended up in Row 2 after joining during the warm up. Although I had a spin there on the corner to the back straight. (sorry for causing issues, I felt a nudge there)

Last place in the end, but at least I came through and had some new setup insight.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
thnx to invite to race by Erti147
congrat to all racers. i try to do stay on the track,i had 4 pit stops i did:)
i don't have time to prepare for this race.last minute calling:)
but it was nice. im really enjoyed.

Martin Kučera

Pro Karter
May 27, 2015
F***ed up pitstop again, no tyre change. Somehow got to P4 but tyres started to be really bad. Little train with @DozerKitty, @Mulleyg and @SVK_Duchi formed behind me. Sorry guys, I know I was slower, but I did not want to give up easily :greedy:. But after L25 tyre wear was unacceptable and I could not hold the position, made mistakes and dropped to P7.
Still good race for a track I did not like at all.

And of course congrats to @Michal7M and thanks for the setup.

SVK_Duchi

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
Really god race everythink was as planed only that cut track penalty. I get 10 sec. When i was avoiding a spin in the hairpin:banghead:.congratz to the guys in front see you next week
video link:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.