PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 5 - Dubai Autodrome - 06/01/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 5 - Dubai Autodrome - 06/01/16 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
If anyone has the race results screen that would be much appreciated.

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
I spent really lot of time during the Christmas practising for this race, really glad it paid off. When eddii announced, he is not going to race, my hopes for good result were even higher, but I'm really glad, he changed his mind.

Q - I never managed 1:55 lap, so the Q time was my personal best. This is my first pole in the gt3.

Race - @3eddii3 had better start, so I lost place before 1st turn. Since lap one, I was pushing like hell all the time. My biggest compliment for your driving eddii, I tried to keep you under pressure but you drove like real champion. Considering, you didn't practise for this race comparing to amount of time I spent training, well done. For 27 laps, we stayed within 1,5s. It seemed, I kept the tyres in better shape for last couple of laps. Once I finally managed to overtake, eddii made small mistake behind me in T1, enough to create 3s gap, which I kept till the end.
Massively happy with the result, I enjoyed the race a lot. I wish I could say I'm looking for the next one.. :censored:

Shame my teammate @Martin Kučera had again problems in pits.

I hope, next time we will have full grid again. Not sure, why we had so missing drivers. We were 26 + like 7 ? reservers at the start of the league... where were you guys?

3ddii3

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 26, 2015
Well as I wrote, I was not planning to drive this race, because I did not have any fun practicing so there had been almost no driving from my side since before Christmas. @Papand told me that he would come and beat me if I did not drive this race, so I did one-hour practice.

Q – I started out not knowing how this would turn out, and I was a bit afraid that my time would be bad but like @Michal7M I also did my PB 1.55.940 ending up, as P2 witch I was really surprised and happy about.

Race – There was some wired bug putting @Beppo at P2 so I was behind @Michal7M at the start, however I got a good start and before the first turn I was leading. Then follows 27 laps with @Michal7M right up my rear wing and @Michal7M your driving last night was amazing mate J you was up my ass during the entire race, not taking any stupid chances, you just waited until you finally did the overtake witch was done just at the right time and the right place, my biggest respect. I don’t know about the rest of you guys but my tyres was being eating badly, so I knew that I would loss the first place because I could see, that at every turn/break point @Michal7M was just waiting for me to make a mistake.

Congratulation to @Michal7M and @Daniel Nesterowicz for podium, and again thanks for a good and clean race all.

Reactions: Michal7M

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
F***ed up pitstop again, no tyre change. Somehow got to P4 but tyres started to be really bad. Little train with @DozerKitty, @Mulleyg and @SVK_Duchi formed behind me. Sorry guys, I know I was slower, but I did not want to give up easily :greedy:. But after L25 tyre wear was unacceptable and I could not hold the position, made mistakes and dropped to P7.
Still good race for a track I did not like at all.

And of course congrats to @Michal7M and thanks for the setup.
@Yorkie065 - don't you know, if this may be affected by using same liveries in the race? this is not for the first time, @Martin Kučera suffers from not changing tyres issue, when I have no issues.

• Funny
Reactions: SVK_Duchi

SVK_Duchi

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
I noticed that too. Those results are wrong a ended 6 not 8 and the points in the spred sheet are wrong too. I have a 1 point less before this race

Status
Not open for further replies.