PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 6 - Brands Hatch - 13/01/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 6 - Brands Hatch - 13/01/16 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
@Erti147 - could you please double check the qualy results, I was on pole in Brands Hatch.. every point counts, right :) Thanks.

Edit: seems it's just little mess here http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gt3-pro-results-standings.9608/ the Brands Hatch results are copy of the Donnigton table (I wouldn't complain) - the official results here: http://apexonlineracing.com/community/pages/PCGT3ProS3/ are fine.
Done, thanks for that. I never had the codes in the right place, but I have done it correctly in the past :facepalm:

I've also formatted the table so Zolder is now Round 10 confirmed.

awNE

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 30, 2015
Done, thanks for that. I never had the codes in the right place, but I have done it correctly in the past :facepalm:

I've also formatted the table so Zolder is now Round 10 confirmed.
Nah. As of now it looks like I attended Dubai and Brands Hatch was just a dream :)

Last edited:

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
hi @Erti147 good job.
i want to add one thing your results that's is fastest lap belong to me :)im writing from my office.if you need results photo i can upload it.when i go to home.
maybe useful information for race results.

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Round 5 Brands Hatch has the "results" from Hockenheim, Round 3 Sonoma has the results from Dubai and Round 4 Dubai has the results from Brands Hatch. :) That's what I meant :p
We didn't race Zolder so the Round number on the forum is one ahead of the number on the spreadsheet. :)

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
@awNE Ah I see what you mean, in the forum thread things were wrong, I forgot to change since I moved Zolder to end of calendar. You were right ;)

F1 racer

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 28, 2015
Sorry that I didn´t said that I was unable to race because I wasn´t really at home on that day and I didn´t expect that the day before :(

• Informative
Reactions: Erti147
Status
Not open for further replies.