PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 8 - Snetterton 300 - 03/02/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 8 - Snetterton 300 - 03/02/16 @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Tonight it was a nice race for me.without last lap.l can not believe me. İ calculated the fuel wrongly.last lap l had to use pitstop secondly.i was 3th place.finished 4th place .
Thnx for race all friends.

Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
It was a real nice race tonight. :) Had a blast, actually racing someone. A few bumps here and there, but I'd say totally okay for GT sports.

Sorry for actually overrunning you in one lap in turn 4 @chaozbandit

My broadcast of the race:
http://player.twitch.tv/?video=v40200693

Edit: As I reviewed the material, I noticed I had the wrong audio output device activated... :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
It would be much easier to have chance to see the reply, before doing the summary, all I remember is:

1. PB during Q, I finally managed to put quick lap together. And I know, there was still room for improvement.
2. Chaotic first laps when fighting with @Daniel Nesterowicz and @DANGEROUS GIANETTA for every meter of the track.
3. Right after overtaking @DANGEROUS GIANETTA I hit the curb and spun, unfortunately I took him with me - I'm really sorry for that, it was simple weird and unlucky incident.
4. Recovery race to p2 and finding, it will be nearly impossible to catch @Daniel Nesterowicz.
5. Waiting for dark :)
6. Hoping, the tyre pressures of the 2nd set of tyres will be fine
7. Pushing like hell lap by lap, absolutely on limit with the only outcome - I spun again in S3. My apologies to orange/blue bmw, I was not rejoining the track carefully enough.
8. Pushing again like hell and finding, I can't close the gap.

Shame I was not consistent enough, but I don't complain.
Happy with 2nd place, really happy my teammate @Martin Kučera took podium and we are now leading the driver and team championship. Now I want to keep it.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
it's ok @Michal7M no prob.;)
after hitting everything was again good for me.but my laps times decreased until pit stop that was 21 laps.maybe i would beat with you @Michal7M.so my set ups very sensitive to reach to top speed.after pit stop i think that was a problem with my fuel oh sh**t.calculated wrongly before the race:banghead:.besides i can not focus to race strongly after pit stop.
finallly @Martin Kučera pass me when i was pit stop before last lap.suprise for @Martin Kučera.;).
finally nice experience for me.great win for @Daniel Nesterowicz.and my bet is wins again.:cool:

F1 racer

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 28, 2015
It was a good race I was fourth until the pitstop were I couldn´t chang my strategy so my car got fueld up and my tires didn´t change so I had to stop again:( After that I lost all concentration and did a terrible last stint with some spins which destroyed my tires so I couldn´t attack P9 in the last two laps

• Informative
Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Martin Kučera

Pro Karter
May 27, 2015
it's ok @Michal7M no prob.;)
after hitting everything was again good for me.but my laps times decreased until pit stop that was 21 laps.maybe i would beat with you @Michal7M.so my set ups very sensitive to reach to top speed.after pit stop i think that was a problem with my fuel oh sh**t.calculated wrongly before the race:banghead:.besides i can not focus to race strongly after pit stop.
finallly @Martin Kučera pass me when i was pit stop before last lap.suprise for @Martin Kučera.;).
finally nice experience for me.great win for @Daniel Nesterowicz.and my bet is wins again.:cool:
Yes, it was really nice surprise gift in the last lap :joyful:. While trying to close the gap I made stupid mistakes, so I already gave up many laps before.

Status
Not open for further replies.