PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 8 - Snetterton 300 - 03/02/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 8 - Snetterton 300 - 03/02/16 @ 8:00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Tonight it was a nice race for me.without last lap.l can not believe me. İ calculated the fuel wrongly.last lap l had to use pitstop secondly.i was 3th place.finished 4th place .
Thnx for race all friends.

Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
It was a real nice race tonight. :) Had a blast, actually racing someone. A few bumps here and there, but I'd say totally okay for GT sports.

Sorry for actually overrunning you in one lap in turn 4 @chaozbandit

My broadcast of the race:
http://player.twitch.tv/?video=v40200693

Edit: As I reviewed the material, I noticed I had the wrong audio output device activated... :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:

Michal7M

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S8 Champion
Nov 18, 2014
It would be much easier to have chance to see the reply, before doing the summary, all I remember is:

1. PB during Q, I finally managed to put quick lap together. And I know, there was still room for improvement.
2. Chaotic first laps when fighting with @Daniel Nesterowicz and @DANGEROUS GIANETTA for every meter of the track.
3. Right after overtaking @DANGEROUS GIANETTA I hit the curb and spun, unfortunately I took him with me - I'm really sorry for that, it was simple weird and unlucky incident.
4. Recovery race to p2 and finding, it will be nearly impossible to catch @Daniel Nesterowicz.
5. Waiting for dark :)
6. Hoping, the tyre pressures of the 2nd set of tyres will be fine
7. Pushing like hell lap by lap, absolutely on limit with the only outcome - I spun again in S3. My apologies to orange/blue bmw, I was not rejoining the track carefully enough.
8. Pushing again like hell and finding, I can't close the gap.

Shame I was not consistent enough, but I don't complain.
Happy with 2nd place, really happy my teammate @Martin Kučera took podium and we are now leading the driver and team championship. Now I want to keep it.

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
it's ok @Michal7M no prob.;)
after hitting everything was again good for me.but my laps times decreased until pit stop that was 21 laps.maybe i would beat with you @Michal7M.so my set ups very sensitive to reach to top speed.after pit stop i think that was a problem with my fuel oh sh**t.calculated wrongly before the race:banghead:.besides i can not focus to race strongly after pit stop.
finallly @Martin Kučera pass me when i was pit stop before last lap.suprise for @Martin Kučera.;).
finally nice experience for me.great win for @Daniel Nesterowicz.and my bet is wins again.:cool:

F1 racer

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 28, 2015
It was a good race I was fourth until the pitstop were I couldn´t chang my strategy so my car got fueld up and my tires didn´t change so I had to stop again:( After that I lost all concentration and did a terrible last stint with some spins which destroyed my tires so I couldn´t attack P9 in the last two laps

• Informative
Reactions: Daniel Nesterowicz

Martin Kučera

Pro Karter
May 27, 2015
it's ok @Michal7M no prob.;)
after hitting everything was again good for me.but my laps times decreased until pit stop that was 21 laps.maybe i would beat with you @Michal7M.so my set ups very sensitive to reach to top speed.after pit stop i think that was a problem with my fuel oh sh**t.calculated wrongly before the race:banghead:.besides i can not focus to race strongly after pit stop.
finallly @Martin Kučera pass me when i was pit stop before last lap.suprise for @Martin Kučera.;).
finally nice experience for me.great win for @Daniel Nesterowicz.and my bet is wins again.:cool:
Yes, it was really nice surprise gift in the last lap :joyful:. While trying to close the gap I made stupid mistakes, so I already gave up many laps before.

Status
Not open for further replies.