PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 8 - Zhuhai International - 11/05/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 8 - Zhuhai International - 11/05/16 @ 8:10pm

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sounded like Turn 1 was a disaster lol. Hoping we can get manual rolling starts confirmed for Season 5 so the odds of Lap 1 calamities are reduced.

billzkid

Formula Karter
Nov 21, 2015
@F1 racer were you on the inside of the turn 1? If so, you hit me :) no problem it happens. had to carry 3 aero damage for the rest of the race though.

Still very lucky in comparison to others :)

F1 racer

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jul 28, 2015
@F1 racer were you on the inside of the turn 1? If so, you hit me :) no problem it happens. had to carry 3 aero damage for the rest of the race though.

Still very lucky in comparison to others :)
On the inside maybe it were you wich position you were in?

Philip Soderholm

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
Sounded like Turn 1 was a disaster lol. Hoping we can get manual rolling starts confirmed for Season 5 so the odds of Lap 1 calamities are reduced.
Yeah it was, as all races more or less i think. If its not toppen field, its mid field having crashes first lap. Yeah manual would be so sweet!

RodroX

Pro Karter
May 1, 2016
Bit of an OFF-topic guys, which I am sorry for, but what is the best recording software which is easy on my PC? My biggest issue is the HDD if it has to be considered. I also run Windows 10 on which Action! does not work for some reason.

Beppo

F1 1st Driver
Dec 9, 2014
I am using OBS studio, tbh. :) So far the easiest to use and best quality software I've encountered.

Yuriznikov

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 2, 2016
one of them was @Yuriznikov who battled with me and hit me into the hearpin. Ok but I was really nerved about that. Did a 0 stop and finished p9 at the end:)
Congrats to @WarnTyre and the rest of the podium
I felt so sorry for that, i felt even worse because i couldnt talk on teamspeak and wanted to apologise to you right away so badly haha. I figured out you lapped me because of no position gain when i passed you nearly once i think. Then i tapped you into the hairpin too which made me feel even more guilty :p

After i figured it out i just wanted to stay behind you since there was no point in trying to pass you. (my tires were good still since i pitted)

I'll be more careful next time for sure, learned alot just from this race alone and should learn when to battle and when not perhaps.

Philip Soderholm

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
Speaking of nothing.. I am amazed as there is no stewards-thread up from the race last night, on any platform. That is unique xD

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Speaking of nothing.. I am amazed as there is no stewards-thread up from the race last night, on any platform. That is unique xD
actually,friendship always wins mate,this is AOR's world.
even hits or crashes.(y) ( except you took me to steward on brno):p:p

Nov 14, 2015
If you're running a single card, OBS Studio or Shadowplay. OBS holds the edge here because lossless quality files are lower in size. If you're running multiple cards, Shadowplay or Bandicam.

Avoid DXTory and Fraps if at all possible.

@RodroX

Raigore

F1 Champion
Apr 19, 2016

Bit of an OFF-topic guys, which I am sorry for, but what is the best recording software which is easy on my PC? My biggest issue is the HDD if it has to be considered. I also run Windows 10 on which Action! does not work for some reason.
If you got a GeForce GTX 600 Series or higher you can use ShadowPlay which i can recommend now.

RodroX

Pro Karter
May 1, 2016
If you're running a single card, OBS Studio or Shadowplay. OBS holds the edge here because lossless quality files are lower in size. If you're running multiple cards, Shadowplay or Bandicam.

Avoid DXTory and Fraps if at all possible.

@RodroX

If you got a GeForce GTX 600 Series or higher you can use ShadowPlay which i can recommend now.

Thanks guys but I have an R9 270X Sapphire so no ShadowPlay unfortunately. I could play on my laptop but it has a GTX 960M, which is not as good as the 270X.