PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 9 - Silverstone - 18/05/16 @ 8:10pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - Round 9 - Silverstone - 18/05/16 @ 8:10pm

estebano

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2016
You're going through a divorce too?! Shucks man, my car took my TV and microwave after I posted that message. Couldn't even close the front door on the way out...hopefully your breakup goes smoother than mine.
Nah, I like the McLaren, I swear, but I want to taste something else. A pity the Cadillac seems to be awesome sound but tricky to drive, and the Chevy is my favourite but I can't do decent times with it, so maybe I switch to a german one...

F1 racer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2015
The race were for me a lot up and down.
Done a awesome lap in quali wich put me in 5 or so but than my computer went off and I was screwed:( and couldn´t do another quali lap cos I was back to late so I started second last:(
Did a awesome start up to 9 or so but was slow in Turn 2 and 3 so I was back in 12 behind @Hamish Sopwith who I overtook later in Brooklynds but than someone spun infront of the second corner and I couldn´t avoid him giving me terrible damage so I needed to pit because I was 20kmh slower on the straight so I was 15 after the stopp but I was much quicker tan the cars in front so I was P10 before the Pitstop for dry tires were I gone on Mediums so I was catching up a lot in the end but I was only able to overtake @Yuriznikov and not @Hamish Sopwith so I finished 11 at the end
Congrats to the guys on the podium:)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Imo bad overtake. You cut him off in 2 corners. Going into last hairpin u had inner line side by side and you braked down hard and cut him off.
Bad driving in my opinion
take me to steward mate i think you are justing me unfairly.i always try to drive clearly.but you know the words belong to you ''**** always happens'':p:rofl::whistle:
i believe other guys had a nice time with this fights:happy:

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
take me to steward mate i think you are justing me unfairly.i always try to drive clearly.but you know the words belong to you ''**** always happens'':p:rofl::whistle:
i believe other guys had a nice time with this fights:happy:
you know, i spent 5 hous for this video.i don't agree with you mate.but i respect all opinions.(y)(y)(y)

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
you know, i spent 5 hous for this video.i don't agree with you mate.but i respect all opinions.(y)(y)(y)
Dont get me wrong. Its nothing on a personal level :)
From what i SAW i think it was an unfair overtake just like others this season has been penalasied for. I had a good race with you, so I wont even think about reporting. But if i was that other car and you divebombed like that i would have. Again, its nothing personal. And i like that you give us a nice video :p