PC - AOR PC GT3 Pro - S3 Car Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Pro - S3 Car Selection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Teeling me to go Ahead With The Z4. And now i can't decid What car i Wanna drive

Is Any hosting a social race tonight??Maybe thats What i need to figure it All out
Oh yeah :D I'm hosting a social tonight, so you can join that.

AndrexUK

4 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
May 6, 2015
I may have a under-study already :p but as with most people in AoR, if you have a question, I am more than happy to help the best I can!
All we would ask is that you have had a go at setting it up, or if you are at Gxbbs level of setup knowledge.... at least just explain what is happening that you want to fix.

We love you really Gxbbs.......in a 'your special' kind of way :D

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I may have a under-study already :p but as with most people in AoR, if you have a question, I am more than happy to help the best I can!
All we would ask is that you have had a go at setting it up, or if you are at Gxbbs level of setup knowledge.... at least just explain what is happening that you want to fix.

We love you really Gxbbs.......in a 'your special' kind of way :D
I tried :(

Jesper3h

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2015
In The rain All is bad. Anything special i need to change due to The weather?

AndrexUK

4 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
May 6, 2015
Not much tbh.
I set my car up in the dry first, and I don't remember what I changed for the wet setup, but logic would suggest that softening the car would help mechanical grip.
Perhaps increase the downforce for extra aero grip.
Can adjust Torsion/sway bar to make the car more stable (understeery), or look at the acceleration / deceleration Diffs to make the car less snappy.
Can also look at the weight transfer, more to the front will give better grip on the front wheels (= better cornering grip), but will give less grip on the rear (= spinning)
Just don't adjust too much at once! and be aware that the level of rain changes even in practice / Qually sessions, so changing the setup may have had no effect on your faster laps, and it was just less...rainy.

I would suggest setting up the car for a safe drive, rather than ultimate lap times.

Not easy > but rewarding!

Jesper3h

Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2015
@Jesper3h Just yourself left to pick a car mate. :)
I Know @Erti147

have been hard for me this season... Have generally problems with all cars in raniy conditions.. have now tested lots of cars.. None is turning up good to me in rain. perhaps it is just my skills in rany weather there is completly bad.. :)

But I stick to the RUF like i did last season...

And just hope to stay on track in the rain and not finish last!!!!

Let´s just say i wasn´t glad then it was announced that rain would be part of this season :)!!

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I Know @Erti147

have been hard for me this season... Have generally problems with all cars in raniy conditions.. have now tested lots of cars.. None is turning up good to me in rain. perhaps it is just my skills in rany weather there is completly bad.. :)

But I stick to the RUF like i did last season...

And just hope to stay on track in the rain and not finish last!!!!

Let´s just say i wasn´t glad then it was announced that rain would be part of this season :)!!
Trust me, as long as you stay on track in the rain in the races then you will pick up points as others will crash. :wtf:

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Well with that, everyone has selected their cars and choices are locked in for the season. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.