Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff Member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 4
Team Registration Thread

One of the biggest challenges in motorsport is shared among many disciplines. Regardless of the category, regardless of how high up the ladder a driver goes, there is always one thing that all racers aspire to do - beating their team-mates.

For Season 3, we replaced the previous manufacturer's championship with a new Team's Championship, this will be going forward into Season 4 with a slight alteration.

You can still choose your team-mate and compete for joint glory under your own team-name!*

For this season, we have increased the amount of maximum number of drivers per team. Teams will now be limited to 3 drivers per team, this is to hopefully reduce the amount of people left without a team. Team-mates will still be required to use the same car and same livery, or same team livery (same design but with alternate colours, see example).

As we've increased the maximum number of drivers per team, we're bringing in the old points scoring rule for the Teams Championship, where by the top two drivers in the race score the points for the Team.

For example, if Team A finishes 1st, 2nd and 3rd, only the points scored for 1st and 2nd go towards the Championship.

You are not forced to join forces with another driver, however it is encouraged. You also don't have to have 3 people in the team.

If you do not join a team, you will only score points in the Drivers Championship. Drivers who do not join a team at the beginning can create a team later in the season should a new driver join the league wanting a team-mate. All previous points from the established driver will be transferred to the new team.

All Teams must be created by the 7th round, at which point no new teams may be created as not to interrupt the Teams Championship.

Where possible, we’d like each team to run it’s own unique livery however we are aware not all cars have a large variety of liveries to select from. It's first come, first served in regard to livery selection, so get your choices in fast!

*Subject to approval - Vulgar, hateful or offensive names will be disallowed.

All drivers are required to post the following information for the Team to be accepted.

To register your team, please sign up using the following template:

Team Name: [Enter Team Name]
Drivers within Team: [@Driver 1 (Driver 1 Gamertag) + @Driver 2 (Driver 2 Gamertag) + @Driver 3 (Driver 3 Gamertag)
Car: [Enter the Team’s car of choice]
Livery: [Enter the Livery of preference]

List of Teams registered:

D&G Racing - @DANGEROUS GIANETTA (Ginetta)

Ambulance Racing - @Philip Soderholm & @Yuriznikov & @hagar147 (Ruf)

Team NRJ - @Neil Bywater & @Ranger & @Jay (BMW)

Awesome Racing Team (ART) - @F1 racer & @estebano & @kubbak (McLaren)

CanAm Autosport - @chaozbandit & @Zach Plummer & @SVK_Duchi (Cadilac)

List of Drivers without a team:

Below you can see the drivers that currently are not assigned to a team

@DozerKitty,
@DANGEROUS GIANETTA,
@Beppo,
@WarnTyre,
@ntunxun,
@billzkid,
@Hideaki,
@Nibbler
@Mulleyg

Last edited:

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
Looking for 2 more to team up with.
Ruf GTR-8 is the car.
Lap times isnt my priority! I want a solid team that practice togheter and having alot of fun. Being a tight, friendly and comfortable team is something i believe will have a huge impact on each drivers performance ( positive offcourse ;) )

If you are interested please make a conversation with me and we'll talk! :D

billzkid

Pro Karter
Nov 21, 2015
Looking for someone to team up with to race with BMW Z4 GT3

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
Team Name: Ambulance Racing
Drivers within Team:[@Philip Soderholm (Knatten) + @Canisbe (Canisbe) + @hagar147 (hagar147)
Car: Ruf RGT-8 GT3
Livery: Kortex Sport #23

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Team Name: Team NRJ
Drivers within Team:
@Neil Bywater ([AOR]Neil Bywater) +

@Ranger (Ranger) +
@Jay (Jay)

Car:BMW Z4 GT3
Livery:Custom Livery Team NRJ, everyone else will see a wire frame we get to see our own splendid Team NRJ car. Custom Livery implementation in PCars is pants.

Last edited:

F1 racer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2015
I would like to race in a team but I have no idea how the thing with the livery works :(

Philip Soderholm

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 16, 2015
I would like to race in a team but I have no idea how the thing with the livery works :(
You go into ur garage in game. When chosing car, you see the car and to your left you can Change livery :)
What car are you gonna race?

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
Erti after testing the ginetta with dangerous ginetta i decided to go with the caddy. Im looking for team mates if is somebody inetersted. I will share the set ups with teammates.
Team Name: D racing
Drivers within Team: svk_duchi
Car:cadilac ats-v r gt3
Livery:tbd

Gxbbs

GP2 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Erti after testing the ginetta with dangerous ginetta i decided to go with the caddy. Im looking for team mates if is somebody inetersted. I will share the set ups with teammates.
Team Name: D racing
Drivers within Team: svk_duchi
Car:cadilac ats-v r gt3
Livery:tbd
Have you done any testing around imola in this car yet?

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
If you mean caddy then it was 1:42:800 with default set up plus 5 min tweaking. Its possible to gain 5-8 tens by driving better. Ive maded few mistakes there

Gxbbs

GP2 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
If you mean caddy then it was 1:42:800 with default set up plus 5 min tweaking. Its possible to gain 5-8 tens by driving better. Ive maded few mistakes there
Ok I'm doing something wrong then, I've got nowhere near that time with standard setup.

SVK_Duchi

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
I share the set up if you want
[DOUBLEPOST=1458549256][/DOUBLEPOST]If you are interested we can team up mate. Beppo do you want to join team?

F1 racer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 28, 2015
Team Name: Awesome Racing Team (ART) :)
Drivers within Team: @F1 racer ( F1 racer) + @estebano (esteban.viso) + @kubbak (kubbak)
Car: McLaren
Livery: 2012 ART Racing No.12

Last edited: