PC - AOR PC GT3 S15 - Social Practice/Evaluation Race - Ruapuna Park GP - 07.04.20 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 S15 - Social Practice/Evaluation Race - Ruapuna Park GP - 07.04.20 @8pm UK time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Tony Clifton

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 24, 2019
Last night I wondered should try to complete the race with soft tires. The hards slipped a lot for me. Is there anyone who using soft tires? Maybe everyone? :D

Steve Allan

F1 Reserve Driver
May 12, 2019
I normally run the soft tyres, For me, the hards feel too slippy even when up to pressure and temps. Also with the track temps as well soft's would be ideal in some regards (even thought tyre wear near the end of the race would be an issue).

• Informative
Reactions: Tony Clifton

Mewkaqt

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 14, 2020
was on hards , too bad green/black lambo divebomb into tricky lefthander and ppl went crazy but other than that race was fine

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
was on hards , too bad green/black lambo divebomb into tricky lefthander and ppl went crazy but other than that race was fine
that was me... sorry for any disturbance but it was by no means a divebomb :/