PC - AOR PC GT3 S16 - Social Practice/Evaluation Race - Bathurst - 18.08.20 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 S16 - Social Practice/Evaluation Race - Bathurst - 18.08.20 @8pm UK time

rickwales

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 18, 2015
Hi all. I used to race in here in the GT3 leagues on PS4 up until about 4 years ago. Work, life and annoyingly frustrating attempt at F1 league put the nail in the coffin. But during lockdown I've got myself a PC and now have a csl elite set up ( I did buy a Logitech but didn't like the feedback even compared in my old t300 ) I did get an x-rocker folding cockpit but this is very flexible. So this weekend I'm going to build myself a sturdier cockpit and if I can get things setup up and and can drive consistently I would like to join in with the practice events with the aim of returning to full racing in season 17. Would I be able to join the practice if I am not signed into the league ?
Cheers Rick

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hi all. I used to race in here in the GT3 leagues on PS4 up until about 4 years ago. Work, life and annoyingly frustrating attempt at F1 league put the nail in the coffin. But during lockdown I've got myself a PC and now have a csl elite set up ( I did buy a Logitech but didn't like the feedback even compared in my old t300 ) I did get an x-rocker folding cockpit but this is very flexible. So this weekend I'm going to build myself a sturdier cockpit and if I can get things setup up and and can drive consistently I would like to join in with the practice events with the aim of returning to full racing in season 17. Would I be able to join the practice if I am not signed into the league ?
Cheers Rick
Everyone are welcome, even non-league drivers. Should the lobby become full though, league drivers will have priority

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 17, 2019
Hi all ,feels like 4 ages petrolheads

Land down under:cool:, hope i dont get any kangaroo under tires:), if there will be room c*nt me in!
Evaluation needed after 3 weeaks, hope im not rusty just yet ...

Reactions: Tony Clifton

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
Unfortunately I'm going to have to pull out of this race. My new desk is arriving on Wednesday (finally!) which means we have to move things around the night before (Tuesday) in preparation for it.

Tony Clifton

AOR PC Formula Rookie Champion
Sep 24, 2019
Unfortunately, I can’t take part in this race. We’re going on a hike and I don’t think we’ll get back until the start of the race.

Good luck guys!

P403n1x87

Pro Karter
Jun 27, 2020
Feeling good enough to get back on the road just now. The last time I ran on this circuit was with GT2 on PS ahah. I better start practicing hoping that I feel good enough for the race tomorrow!