PC - AOR PC GT3 S16 - Social Practice/Evaluation Race - Zolder - 15.09.20 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 S16 - Social Practice/Evaluation Race - Zolder - 15.09.20 @8pm UK time

JJP

Formula Karter
Apr 21, 2020
Well for me it was the plan to race acc but with a bit of bad luck itll even be a question if I can race anyway. Either my PSU died or my mobo did xD. Hopefully Iwill have good news...
We told you not to play with UDP !
Nah, sorry for the joke, it sucks when our toys are broken :(

Hopefuly it could be as simple as a electric static charge build up ?
It's more of a laptop issue, but worth the try to discharge your PC.
Unplug the power cord (or switch off the PSU) and hold the power button for a good while (at least 30sec). It will drain residual electricity from components. From there, try a normal boot. Finger crossed with you.

• Friendly
Reactions: NynS

NynS

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 23, 2019
We told you not to play with UDP !
Nah, sorry for the joke, it sucks when our toys are broken :(

Hopefuly it could be as simple as a electric static charge build up ?
It's more of a laptop issue, but worth the try to discharge your PC.
Unplug the power cord (or switch off the PSU) and hold the power button for a good while (at least 30sec). It will drain residual electricity from components. From there, try a normal boot. Finger crossed with you.
Tried all you've proposed. Placed an antique 2008 Antec 650EA from my dad in for the time being. It survived yesterdays VR stresstest. Lets hooe it survives tonight and ACC on Tuesday too, then pcars on wednesday.

/CSR/ speedy.go

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 17, 2019
Who's up for a sweepstake of how many time penalties there will be:
A) highest time penalty 1 driver has picked up:
B) total time penalties for all drivers:
C) How many finish with 0 time penalties:
My prophet skills challenged :p
A) 20sec
B) maaaaaaaaaaaaanyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
C) maby just 7|8:cool:

StephenCarry

AOR PC GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 13, 2019
Who's up for a sweepstake of how many time penalties there will be:
A) highest time penalty 1 driver has picked up:
B) total time penalties for all drivers:
C) How many finish with 0 time penalties:
A) 12sec without any big penalties
B) 48sec
C) 7 drivers

let me know where to pick up my pint :poop:

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
Thanks everyone for putting up with me tonight :LOL:
I know that @StephenCarry was doing ACC, but not sure what happened to @TicklishPicklewickle - hopefully he's alright.

Well done to @Ben Gason for a really good drive tonight! (y)
I've sent all the info over to the coordinators, who will let you know tomorrow.

Few little things from me tonight though:

• We seemed to have a lot of people who turned up tonight without signing up here - please make sure you sign up here rather than just hopping in the lobby.
  • Not sure who it was who said "we're still racing" at the end of the sprint race, but Tuesday's are a social race, so talking is allowed.
  • A few people seemed to make comments in regard to my briefings. I kept them as short and sweet as I could, but as there was someone doing an evaluation, a briefing was necessary. Not only that, but it was a 2-race event which requires a little bit of explanation. So, I didn't really appreciate those comments.

All in all though, it was great night and I'm looking forward to the main event tomorrow :)

Reactions: Ben Gason

JJP

Formula Karter
Apr 21, 2020
Thanks everyone for last night, and special thanks to @ATOMiK029 for organization and briefing :)
Sorry to show up on last minute with no prior sign up, it was unexpected for me to be online that early.

And well ... it was my worst driving session ever. I could not keep the Renault on track. I never spun that much while still being so far from midfield lap times ...
I'll have to spend today early evening working on the setup from scratch. Possibly using someone's base ...

Reactions: ATOMiK029

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Big apologies to everyone for not showing up yesterday. It was a very hectic day for me and I honestly just completely forgot I had a race in the evening. No intentions to just stay away, I simply just forgot about it. Luckily you weren't completely lost without me so it was nice you got the race going in the end :)

Reactions: ATOMiK029