PC - AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Round 3 - Monaco - 20/07/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro - Round 3 - Monaco - 20/07/16 - 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
I'm not out for anybody to get any problems with that. If I would have, I would have posted this and the video from the start of round 1 in the stewards post ;-) @ramdrop
It's just important for everybody to see what problems arise, when stuff is not happening the way its expected. The only thing we have is the rules&regulations and thereafter talking and discussing. Hopefully it all helps for the upcoming starts, like the first race did :)

Stokemon

Formula Karter
May 30, 2016
@grobi0815 bring it! I'd love a championship long battle. I have had some quality in race battles so far, so a long term nemesis will be fun :)

Hoping that Monaco represents my worst result pace wise because I just could not get my head round where I could go faster without crashing more.

• Funny
Reactions: Anon1

Nismo

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2016
Great race for me, Had some problems as I collected with some one else at some point. Caused me Suspention damage and had to make a 2nd pitstop but even after that I managed to be 6th. First ever points in a league race feels great!

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
Full Race is up, including some timetags

@Coennos Our momemt is at timestamp 48:30
@Kvaser and @p n k Thanks guys for your battle and still minding your mirrors at timestamp 31:05
@Paradyski I guess your tires were gone at 34:30?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon1

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
@Kvaser and @p n k Thanks guys for your battle and still minding your mirrors at timestamp 31:05
You can see the amount of damage I had almost the whole race, struggled with that, and almost made my way from last to top 10. I have to check what is causing those random power outages when playing Project Cars.

GA89

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 21, 2015
You can see the amount of damage I had almost the whole race, struggled with that, and almost made my way from last to top 10. I have to check what is causing those random power outages when playing Project Cars.
Mechanical failures are on :D

• Funny
Reactions: p n k
Status
Not open for further replies.