PC - AOR PC Split 3 - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Split 3 - Driver Introduction Thread

ChokDK

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hello fellow simracers! My name is Pawel and I am a 34-year old Pole living in North-West England since 2010. I am using an immortal G27 with foam brake mod. PC spec average, doesn't matter as long as my games run smoothly.
2. What's your previous league racing experience?
This is my first proper simracing league, although I had tried F1 Challenge '99-'02 league about 10 years ago and had a cracking 3 months of iRacing battles (free subscription, yeah!) a couple of years back. I was also a member of first Polish rally team competing in RSRBR (Poland Rally Team for nearly 3 years) although there was absolutely no wheel to wheel racing involved ;)
3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
I hope to provide good quality, clean and fair racing and I expect the same from other competitors. I was looking for zero-assist league and I've found it :) Good luck everyone!
My number is 81
Yaay - F1 Challenge 99-02 with the Hummerich mods was amazing back then :)
PS I might be confused to say your name.. Pole Palo Pawel :D (Sorry, was just for fun mate) ;)

Reactions: Palo Samo

Canisbe

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 30, 2014
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
Hi, I'm Wouter, 34 and from Belgium. Racing with a Logitech DFGT combined with Fanatec Elite pedals.
I have been racing on AOR (F1 & Pcars GT3) for a few years now. Before that i raced at Slipstreamers, WTWR & Nebula. Did some F1 league races in split 1 but due to the lack of time i'm not able to practice a lot anymore. And i was a little overrated tbh ;-)
Fun, clean & tense battles on the circuit. And finishing the race without to many incidents.

Last edited:

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
My name is Scott, I am 18 years old, I'm British and I race with the driving force gt. My favourite driver is Lewis Hamilton.

I have played F1 games since F1 2006, I upgraded to a wheel for F1 2012 and I started turning assists off on F1 2014. As for league experience, I raced in season 11 on F1 2015, I was battling for the championship but windows 10 broke my computer so I couldn't attend the last 2 races and I lost the championship.

For the first few races my goal is just to finish and be clean, my computer was only fixed on Monday so I have only a few days experience with F1 2016, my goal for the season is to have some nice battles and hopefully get a few points finishes, I'm not sure how my pace is going to be against any of you as I haven't done any evaluation races against any of you.

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Ranger, 27, Irish, DFGT and despise Lewis Hamilton

Joined AOR back in the ARL days in Season 6. Been racing ever since with some sabbaticals along the way.

Hoping to keep it out of the wall if I'm honest and maybe master the pit entry haha

Alexandr Kholin

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2016
Alexandr, 25 years, Russian, Logitech Momo

Did some league in F1 12,13 Heard about new F1 16 and decide to comeback

Clean races, good battles, finding new friends, improve my english)

Oct 12, 2016
Hi guys,
I'am Jochem and 20 years old. My nationality is Dutch and i am currently using a G27. When I was younger I did a lot of karting but I just wasn't quick enough I think.

Apart from a social race last week I don't have any racing league experience.

I just hope for some good battles, clean races and some points.

only4win

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 23, 2016
Hey, My name is Only and I'm 28 years old Finnish guy! I'm currently driving with my beloved T300RS.
I have done social races & league racing mostly in Finnish leagues in Project Cars, but droved some iRacing too earlier.
I'm waiting for the clean and tough racing!

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hey, My name is Only and I'm 28 years old Finnish guy! I'm currently driving with my beloved T300RS.
I have done social races & league racing mostly in Finnish leagues in Project Cars, but droved some iRacing too earlier.
I'm waiting for the clean and tough racing!
Oi maammee Suoomi!!

Reactions: only4win

CianF1

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 17, 2016
My name is Cian. I am 13 years old. I'm Irish. I currently have a thrustmaster t300 alcantara and a random 1080p monitor. I have a pretty amazing gaming computer. Intel core i5 6600k nvidea gtx 1070, 2 TB storage with 16gb ram.
I raced in a league called Nebula for a few races. I was a backmarker but scored points in every race except one where I dnfed.

I am honestly going to try and come top 5 in the championship, I would aim higher but ive already missed 3 rounds.

Hope to see you on track

Joni

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2016
Hey there, my name is Jonathan (short Joni) and I'm 19 years old, livin' in Germany and studying Mechanical Engineering :)
Equipment: XBOX360 controller

I just started leagueracing since F 1 2016 published in a few german leagues, but the community is too small, so there r assists allowed and huge diffrences between the players :/ besides that they race pretty unfairly ^^

So, first of all I hope we have fun ^^ which includes some awesome battles and hopefully a point here and there (as I was pretty much on the edge between Split 3 and 4)

My number is 2, cause I am born the 2nd of April ^^ very uncreative

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
My name is Cian. I am 13 years old. I'm Irish. I currently have a thrustmaster t300 alcantara and a random 1080p monitor. I have a pretty amazing gaming computer. Intel core i5 6600k nvidea gtx 1070, 2 TB storage with 16gb ram.
I raced in a league called Nebula for a few races. I was a backmarker but scored points in every race except one where I dnfed.

I am honestly going to try and come top 5 in the championship, I would aim higher but ive already missed 3 rounds.

Hope to see you on track
That moment in life when a 13 year old has a better wheel and a better gaming PC despite not working and me working 40 hours a week lol

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Hey, now that I'm a PC Split 3 driver, I might have to introduce myself a bit

I'm Ely', I'm a 17 yo driver from France. I'm currently driving with a Logitech Driving Force GT :)

I have been league racing for almost 3 years in a French league from F1 2013 to F1 2016 and I did a couple of social races on some other racing games

Now that there is only 3 races to go in the season, I just want to get some good and clean online races with other people and to have fun! (y)

See you guys on track! (y)