PC - AOR PC Split 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Split 3 - Main Thread

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Lol I set it up at the start of the season, every one was invited lol. I'll invite you but nothing happens in it

SonOfMaw

Retired Grandmaster of Spreadsheets
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
If I close my eyes really tight, cross my fingers and click my heels 3 times, I'm hoping one will materialize right about where I've put the drilling template...

Either that or I'll end up in Kansas, but I'll take the risk.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
If I close my eyes really tight, cross my fingers and click my heels 3 times, I'm hoping one will materialize right about where I've put the drilling template...

Either that or I'll end up in Kansas, but I'll take the risk.
Worse still, someone might see and you'd look a right clown.

CianF1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 17, 2016
If anybody wants a seat, my manor one is now free. You can thank the idiots that ruin these races

Joni

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2016
If anybody wants a seat, my manor one is now free. You can thank the idiots that ruin these races
It's good u leave u know? Cause u don't seem to race for fun, just points points points :/
You can have exciting races even when u get f***** in the first lap :)
Maybe you should start to quit the game before the result screen, so youd don't get fed up by the results ^^ and deactivate the OSD parts which indicate ur position :p

• Agree
  • Faff
Reactions: CianF1 and H_pro1

CianF1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 17, 2016
It's good u leave u know? Cause u don't seem to race for fun, just points points points :/
Maybe you should start to quit the game before the result screen, so youd don't get fed up by the results ^^ and deactivate the OSD parts which indicate ur position :p
Yes it's so fun when you're 1 minute behind the next place through no fault of your own. I have another league I race in and I want to concentrate on that, it's more enjoyable and somehow I don't get taken out.

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Yes it's so fun when you're 1 minute behind the next place through no fault of your own. I have another league I race in and I want to concentrate on that, it's more enjoyable and somehow I don't get taken out.
Calm down dude, don't be burning bridges.

CianF1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 17, 2016
Maybe you should start to quit the game before the result screen, so youd don't get fed up by the results ^^ and deactivate the OSD parts which indicate ur position :p[/QUOTE I don't understand why you can't respect my desicion. You all think I'm immature but really, look at yourselves. I came here to race cleanly and have fun and I don't get that so if you don't agree with me then just don't make a scene.

Last edited:

Joni

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2016
I need my OSD because I usually know I'm not in last position unlike you. I don't understand why you can't respect my desicion. You all think I'm immature but really, look at yourselves. I came here to race cleanly and have fun and I don't get that so if you don't agree with me then just don't make a scene.
It's true i am not as fast as you, however in my opinion you don't need to know which position u r in, just race to ur ability and always do as good as possible
Before displays where implemented in the racing wheels real f1 drivers didn't know in which position they were in
besides, i didn't say anything about u being immature, i just think u should think about y you drive :)
maybe u should move a split up, cause racing in higher splits is more cleanly, even though u forced that incident on you yourself :/
However, if u think u can't have fun here, u should really leave, cause it makes no sense doing something in ur freetime u don't enjoy, that's why i said it's good u leave the league in the first place, it's just annoying to hear people complaining

i hope u get what im saying cause ur last response really missed the point i was trying to make

Reactions: CianF1

CianF1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 17, 2016
It's true i am not as fast as you, however in my opinion you don't need to know which position u r in, just race to ur ability and always do as good as possible
Before displays where implemented in the racing wheels real f1 drivers didn't know in which position they were in
besides, i didn't say anything about u being immature, i just think u should think about y you drive :)
maybe u should move a split up, cause racing in higher splits is more cleanly, even though u forced that incident on you yourself :/
However, if u think u can't have fun here, u should really leave, cause it makes no sense doing something in ur freetime u don't enjoy, that's why i said it's good u leave the league in the first place, it's just annoying to hear people complaining

i hope u get what im saying cause ur last response really missed the point i was trying to make
Sorry man, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant it as in you wanted me to leave because you didn't want me in here. Sorry about that comment. But no, I shouldn't race on f1 anymore I'm going to focus on rfactor 2 and try and do well on there and who knows what will happen.
[DOUBLEPOST=1487546925][/DOUBLEPOST]
who are you. I presume someone who follows me on twitter or else someone who wanted to get involved in something they aren't a part of...

• Friendly
Reactions: Joni