PC - AOR PC Split 3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Split 3 - Main Thread

NoseyGuyy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2016
My apologies for being a no-show for Mexico. Was feeling ill so I just sat downstairs and watched TV with the fam, should've let you know in advance. I deserve a slap on the wrist :(

Reactions: Joni

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Even though I'm only here since Mexico, I'd like to thank @StevieSQ for coordinating the league and @FisiFan91 for allowing me to race even if there were only a couple of races left when I signed up on the website.

Congratulations to all the drivers for this long 21-races season! Congratulations again to @Ranger for winning the AOR PC Split 3 S12 drivers' title and to the Williams roster for winning the constructors' title!

It's been a pleasure to drive alongside you for the last three races, and I'm looking forward to race again with you guys in social races and during S13 as I should normally be able to race until August.

I hope my connection didn't cause too many issues, I'm not used to race with people from all over Europe (and the world!) so I hope that everything was fine :D But anyway, see you guys on track! (y)

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Even if I was just a fart in the track for most of the season I pulled one win (which @Ranger really deserved) and had fun in the track with all of the battles! Thank you and I'm also sorry in the same time for the season! :)

ChokDK

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
I had a really great last session race yesterday, however I managed to twerk @iZi into a pinball mashine.. Sorry :nurse:

Beside of that; lots of close racing with several drivers, maybe the most exciting Tier 3 league race yet for me.
Thanks to AOR for towholding and @StevieSQ for being a great host and person.

@iZi get twerked:

Reactions: Ctzn Ely and Joni

iZi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2017
It was a good half of a season for my first ever league racing expierence, Thank you for coordinating it @StevieSQ even though there might have been some lack of motivation for some drivers I still realy enjoyed the racing. And @ChokDK did just snatch that 7th place in the championship from me, you bastard :shifty:. I do hope to see you guys in the upcoming season(s), in either this game or a different one.

Tomspeedx30

Pro Karter
Feb 5, 2017
Even though I finished dead last in the championship :meh: and I had a pretty bad last race, and I joined quite late in the season, It was fun to race with you guys ;). With 3 races out of 5 with first laps incident for myself and bad strategy calls, I have some regrets but it was great fun :) Great atmosphere among all of you and cool to keep it as friendly as it even though we were racing hard :)
Special thanks to @StevieSQ for being a great coordinator and for the good mood you brought to all of us, even though you brought some f****** rain but that's another subject LEL :hilarious::hilarious:
I've just noticed that there were 9 different winners and 16 drivers made it to the podium this season so well done to all of you guys.
I don't know if I'll be here for season 13 so if i don't see you, wish you all the best to all of you (y)(y) with many victories and good results ;)

Cheers