Aug 26, 2014
Round 12 - German Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th January 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed absences: @SonOfMaw @Ranger *

Last edited:
Reactions: only4win and H_pro1

iZi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2017
Practice time! worst track for me on the calendar, realy need to improve on it :dead:

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
I enjoy driving here but I'm pretty slow also

Reactions: only4win

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
I haven't done any practice thx to school works :p

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I will be doing some practice tonight at around 8pm, so anyone is welcome to join me! It'd be nice if we could get a 50% race going.

Reactions: H_pro1

[email protected]

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 19, 2016
Normally, I will be up for tonigth

PS: I forgot that you said it for uk time, and not my timezone. Probably will not be there so don't wait me

Last edited:

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Will sth be done about the clear weather glitch?
What glitch is this? The fact we have had 99% clear weather all season? IMHO, some of the driving in our split is bad enough in the dry, I'd dread to think what would happen if we got more rain.

Reactions: WarnTyre

Joni

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2016
What glitch is this? The fact we have had 99% clear weather all season? IMHO, some of the driving in our split is bad enough in the dry, I'd dread to think what would happen if we got more rain.
May be that driving is not to your liking, but it is obvious that people who just started racing are not driving as clean as people who have raced for years, IMHO you should just move up a split cause i don't know why you are still driving with the noobs (at least speaking for me, as F1 2016 is my 2nd racing game i ever played) when you can clearly improve if you have some more competition in a higher split,
However this is your decision, for me it just seems that you only play for winning, no matter if the racing in your split isn't to your actual liking :/

I myself want to enjoy the game, and i think it's boring to race every race in absolute clear weather

I don't mean this post to be insulting you, if it comes across in that way i am sorry for my bad english :/