PC - AOR PC Split 3 - R12: Germany - 15/1/2017 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Split 3 - R12: Germany - 15/1/2017

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Heads up everyone.

As we once again had issues on the first lap in Hungary. From now on, any incidents on the first lap that are taken to the stewards will receive double penalties.

@Pappiii - Pappiii - Luxembourgian - #45
2. @iZi - iZi - Dutch

Ferrari
1. @Punisher - Punisher - British
2. @StevieSQ - StevieSQ - British - #70

Red Bull
1. @H_pro1 - H_pro1 - Finnish - #99
2. @LnD - LnD - Hungarian

Williams
1. @Albin Mansson - albinmansson - Swedish
2. @Ranger - Ranger - Irish - #15

Force India
1. @SonOfMaw - SonOfMaw - British - #46
2. @CameronB - CameronB - British - #18

McLaren
1. @Joni - Joni - German
2. @EdCherie - EdCherie - Lithuanian

Toro Rosso
1. @Blue Inquisitor - Blue Inquisitor - British - #74
2. @NoseyGuyy - NoseyGuyy - British - #69

Haas
1. @WarnTyre - WarnTyre - Danish
2. @only4win - only4win1 - Finnish

Renault
1. @ChokDK - BigChokDK - Danish - #54
2. @KurvZ - Kurvz - Welsh - #43

Sauber
1. @Scott_Aitchison - scott_aitchison - British - #42
2. @Jochem van der Sterren - jochemvandersterren - Dutch

Manor
1. @CianF1 - CianF1 - Irish
2. @Minwasko - @Minwasko - Estonian

Reserves
1. @[email protected] - [email protected] - French

• Informative
Reactions: Ranger and H_pro1

EdCherie

Formula Karter
Dec 29, 2016
Q - 18
R - DNF

Unfortunately, hard practice didn't help out as much. Quali could went better but ruined my SS tyres so had to go on softs. Anyway, on the race, game decided I shouldn't drive today as, at least I assume, game lag hit with H_pro spinned me and soft touch with the barriers resulted in retirement although only part of wing was broken. Anyway, felt a bit more competitive for this race at least by quali pace, lets hope it will be better at Spa.

• Friendly
Reactions: Blue Inquisitor

ChokDK

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Q - 8?
R - 11 boooh
Had some great good fighting with several drivers :cigar::nailbiting:
Sorry @LnD I was outbraking twice at the hairpin, trying to overtake you.
Thank you for saving us both (y)

@CianF1 I had a strange moment when you came out of the pits.
Your car completely disappeared - and I never saw it again same lap..
Were you on a different connection than normal this time or..?

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Q- 15th
R- 15th

Not the best from me tonight, qualifying was a good lap, didn't want to qualify on the super-softs so I knew my first lap had to count. Race started well, kept out of trouble but lost a couple of places. Lap 2, got a good run and passed @NoseyGuyy. Coming into the last sector, @Joni spun and I couldn't avoid running into the back of @CameronB which forced me to pit. After this I was at the back for the rest of the race, only battling U had was when some cars came out of the pits. Eventually I caught up to @Joni, I made a move then all of a sudden @LnD was on the inside, although there was no contact, I felt this was a bit dangerous as I only noticed you as I was turning into the corner and there could easily have been a collision. On lap 27 I decided to go onto the super-soft tyres and try to set the fastest lap, I came out just infront of @Ranger so I had to let him through (congrats on the win btw). I had the pace to stay with @Ranger so I stayed behind hoping that he would lap others and I could make up positions, I managed to get passed @LnD but he was very fast and difficult to keep behind, I could probably have passed @Ranger but I didn't want to risk a collision and ruining his race. IN the end I lost out to @LnD due to penalties. My POV is below:

Reactions: LnD and ChokDK

CianF1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 17, 2016
Q - 8?
R - 11 boooh
Had some great good fighting with several drivers :cigar::nailbiting:
Sorry @LnD I was outbraking twice at the hairpin, trying to overtake you.
Thank you for saving us both (y)

@CianF1 I had a strange moment when you came out of the pits.
Your car completely disappeared - and I never saw it again same lap..
Were you on a different connection than normal this time or..?
It's a glitch wi the game everytime someone changes their front wing which I did at that stop.

Reactions: ChokDK

ChokDK

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 11, 2016
Woot? :watching:
What happens then?

Here's the time link.. forgive me not cutting it out and put the music from X-files at it :)

Reactions: only4win

[email protected]

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 19, 2016
Q - 6 I have made a good lap for me, but not enough for top position. but that's why I'm there, I want to get player to catch.
I blocked a bit @only4win in the stadium, sorry for that. I go out of the track and I try to come back on the track to launch me for a run, but I failed and block you.

R - 4 Wow, a very solid race for me. The start was not bad, only passed by @CianF1 . I stay behind him and I try to pass him in the next lap, nice defense but there were a move who was not clean, and don't know if that was my fault or yours. If you have a video, want to see that. Then, I try to catch the guys behind me but that was impossible. I pit a first time lap 11 or 12, for soft tyre again. I had a battle with @ChokDK I think, a very nice battle with many turn side by side. On lap 24, I go for my last pit stop and I had to catch @iZi . He goes for a 1 stop, so I had to push really hard to catch him. I grab the fastest lap for 1 or 2 lap, then my time has been beat. Then, I had to pass @iZi for the 3rd place. I managed to pass him, I take the 3rd place 2 laps before end. But I can't manage to make a gap between us, and in the final lap he passed me. I try a stupid move at the stadium, and get my 3rd penalty, who's give me the 3s penalty, and give the 3rd place to him. But very nice move with old medium versus my super soft !

I hope I will take part on every race, because I love this type of race !

iZi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2017
Q - 5th
R - 3rd

Did some practice races and a 1 stop just felt realy good for me. Knowing the tyre wear pretty well the softs were the only option going into quali. I did put in a pretty decent lap which i was quite happy about. Kinda underfueled for my 2nd fast lap so i only did 1 and made it to the 3rd row. First few laps in the race realy holding back trying to stay where i am and saving my tyres, unfortunately i got alt tabbed and lost 5 positions. I came into battling @StevieSQ while my softs were degrading quite heavily for what lap i was in. Eventualy i came out ahead and @only4win just pulled out of the pits which gave me DRS and went past him. People were making their pit-stops and I was driving in 2nd after I overtook [email protected] and @Ranger made his pit-stop. But he took it back within half a lap on fresh SS. Made my pitstop at the end on lap 14, and finaly some space behind and in front to just put in my lap times. On lap 26 i had a 10 second lead on [email protected] who was in 4th, but within 5 laps he passed me on the straight with DRS. Was kinda saving fuel until then cause I knew he was going to overtake me. Stayed in his DRS for the last 3 laps and managed to overtake him in the end for P3!

Last edited:

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
The race was absolut madness...
- Highlight video in the bottom of the post.
Q: P1
R: P7

The race started out well. Got out of the 1 second gap to @Ranger. I was on the SS and he was on the S, so on lap 8, my tires died, and I had to pit before I started to battle @Ranger. I rejoined on M, and after a few laps, @Ranger pitted as well. He rejoined 5 seconds behind me, but he had SS so he caught up to me in a 3 laps time. He overtook me around the outside, and we had two different angles through the corner, that made me spin as I his rocket of a Williams left-rear. However it was not his fault. It was mine as I should have thought that there was a possibility that i was in a blind spot. Nothing @Ranger could have done.
I damaged my front-wing, and had to make a extra pitstop.
Softer tyres. Fresher tyres. OVERTAKE TIME!
- You can see all the overtakes in my highlight video.

As I was going to overtake @H_pro1, but our tyres tangled up, and made us spin. None of us was the fault of this, just a racing incident due to the psysics of F1 2016. Both of us lost around 10-15 by that incident.
My race was ruined, but I did still have fresh tyres... And you know what that means..
OVERTAKE TIME!
Caught up to a few people and made some super nice overtakes!

Last lap action: Overtook 2 cars into the stadium-section, that gifted me P7!

Mad race: Sadly no battles. Only some nice and a bit unseen overtakes on fresher tyres.

You can see my POV highlights here:

Reactions: iZi and H_pro1

CameronB

1-time PC Split 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 1, 2016
Q- 13th
R- 8th
My qualifying lap was horrendous, I did so many 1.15.4s in my practice but I was so worried about screwing it up, that I actually ended up screwing it up.
My race wasn't much better though. My original strategy was Softs for 9, Mediums for 15 then finish with Softs for 10, I ended up having to do 2 16 lap stints on mediums due to an incident on lap 2. It was fun to battle with people for most of the race though.

Reactions: Ranger and ChokDK

LnD

Pro Karter
Sep 20, 2016
The results just disapointing for me. But I don't care about it, because if I get that kind of racing then I don't want to win. That was the first time when I really felt everybody care about the another car. I can absolutly call it RACING all of my battles. I just simply enjoyed it so much. Just thank you for all (@StevieSQ @ChokDK @Scott_Aitchison ). (I know Scott sorry for that. The truth is I didn't want to overtake you that corner I just got double lee and got suprisingly big top speed because of it ( of course if we meassure it to my top avarge top speed) and even I broke earlier the car just won't stop so that was the only chance to get out this situation without collosion, but yep that was my fault sorry for that.)

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Q- 2nd
R- 1st

I'll try make this very quick :)

Great qually, I was for going out on the SS and getting pole, to hopefully avoid any lap 1 incidents but when I seen @WarnTyre was the only person who currently had beat my PB on Softs I opted for a different strategy and it paid off.

I really struggled with pains in my wrists during the race but after winning I'm really happy I decided to push through it and race. I had the Tyre wear for a one-stop but the way things unfolded in the race I decided on my first stop to go for the fast S-SS-SS two stop and it seemed to be the best strat.

Was disappointed to lap @StevieSQ, I know incidents happen but I can't help but feel his pain after what happened myself in Hungary. @Scott_Aitchison gave me quite the scare towards the end, he came out on fresh SS with a point to prove and let me past under blue flag conditions but unfortunately my worn SS were not able to pull the gap and when 17th, 16th and 15th were battling behind me I was nervous as hell lol

Overall good race and I'm happy to see the new guys getting in among the points and a special congrats to @iZi on his first podium ever, if I remember correctly.

Oct 12, 2016
Q - 21
No time set because I had a quali-ban

R - 9
I started on the S and had a decent start and with some luck I ended up in P16. In L2 I needed to take avoiding actions because @Joni spun and @CameronB and @Scott_Aitchison collided. I ended up in the gravel and spun in a clumsy way. Back into P17 I tried to work my way to the front by overtaking @Punisher and eventually after half a lap side by side close racing @NoseyGuyy. On L12 I stopped for the M tyres and rejoined behind @Joni and @only4win. I overtook them and later on also @Punisher (again). On L18 I made small mistake wich allowed @WarnTyre to get past. I tried to get the position back but couldn't make it stick. On L24 I could overtake @KurvZ and immediately pitted for S. Eventually on L32 I overtook @CameronB and thought I could hold on to P7. He gave me a hard time but couldn't make it stick. But just before the stadium section my internet just died so I lost crucial time and finished P9.
This was one of the most exciting online race ever and had some great battles. I hope we can take this to spa.
Also I want to congratulate @Ranger for taking the win.

Reactions: Ranger and ChokDK

iZi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2017
Q- 2nd
R- 1st

I'll try make this very quick :)

Great qually, I was for going out on the SS and getting pole, to hopefully avoid any lap 1 incidents but when I seen @WarnTyre was the only person who currently had beat my PB on Softs I opted for a different strategy and it paid off.

I really struggled with pains in my wrists during the race but after winning I'm really happy I decided to push through it and race. I had the Tyre wear for a one-stop but the way things unfolded in the race I decided on my first stop to go for the fast S-SS-SS two stop and it seemed to be the best strat.

Was disappointed to lap @StevieSQ, I know incidents happen but I can't help but feel his pain after what happened myself in Hungary. @Scott_Aitchison gave me quite the scare towards the end, he came out on fresh SS with a point to prove and let me past under blue flag conditions but unfortunately my worn SS were not able to pull the gap and when 17th, 16th and 15th were battling behind me I was nervous as hell lol

Overall good race and I'm happy to see the new guys getting in among the points and a special congrats to @iZi on his first podium ever, if I remember correctly.
You did remember correctly! In my long lasting league racing career of hungary and now germany this was my first podium ;)

@Ranger Congrats on the win
@Blue Inquisitor Congrats on 2nd place, no way i could have catched either of you in that race

H_pro1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014

Nothing to say really, had some nice moments in the race, but unfortunately the end didn't go as planned.

• Agree
Reactions: WarnTyre