PC - AOR PC Split 3 - R6: Monaco - 20/11/2016 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Split 3 - R6: Monaco - 20/11/2016

SonOfMaw

Retired Grandmaster of Spreadsheets
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Except I've not yet done a single lap of Monaco practice yet...MIght be playing it extra safe this week.

SonOfMaw

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
misspell
mɪsˈspɛl/
verb
past tense: misspelt; past participle: misspelt
  1. spell (a word) wrongly.
    "‘siege’ had been misspelt as ‘seige’"

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
misspell
mɪsˈspɛl/
verb
past tense: misspelt; past participle: misspelt
  1. spell (a word) wrongly.
    "‘siege’ had been misspelt as ‘seige’"
It just sounds like a teacher. It's a bad word.

Much like 'mend', it just sounds like a child's word, that you'd say to them in that slightly patronising high pitched intonation. "Alright, let's take it in the kitchen and we'll mend it for you"

I have issues with words.

H_pro1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
My only practice has been Tuesdays 8laps of TT, yesterdays 1lap of Q and 9laps of race (includes 3pit stops) so oh well

CianF1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 17, 2016
I think I have pace for the win just maybe not the consistency to stay out of the barriers. Cc is really hard as well...

Last edited:

SonOfMaw

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Ugh. This place is nasty. The game seems to have reverted to the horrible on-ice feeling. Not confident of a chance of me finishing at all.

Still a second faster than me...
And two seconds faster than me...

Last edited:

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Feeling good ahead of tonight, done 4 practise races this week and I've had some reasonable consistency, qualifying pace feels good although it will be difficult to get to my potential fastest lap of a 1:12.4, finishing the race tonight is my main target, hopefully my pace will be good enough to finish in the points.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Feeling good ahead of tonight, done 4 practise races this week and I've had some reasonable consistency, qualifying pace feels good although it will be difficult to get to my potential fastest lap of a 1:12.4, finishing the race tonight is my main target, hopefully my pace will be good enough to finish in the points.
Sounds like you could be in the fight for pole. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Ranger and Joni

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
It's that time of the week again, the practice is done and all you can do is go out, give your best and hope for a great result.

Last edited:
Reactions: H_pro1 and Stevie