Aug 26, 2014
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 27th November 2016
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: H_pro1

CianF1

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 17, 2016
i just cba with this track its too easy to cut. i know thats no excuse but the handling model on this game makes it impossible not to. i cant get a true representation of my pace because i keep corner cutting.... ;/

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
i just cba with this track its too easy to cut. i know thats no excuse but the handling model on this game makes it impossible not to. i cant get a true representation of my pace because i keep corner cutting.... ;/
That has been a problem with Canada on every single CM F1 game. I remember everyone saying the same thing back in season 1 on F1 2010...You'd have thought CM would have figured out a solution by now!

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Well this will be fun, fixing the traction issue of having zero fucking grip has basically killed my straight line speed :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reactions: H_pro1

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
So if you can gain an advantage and not be penalised by the game go for it, the stewards won't penalise you that's for sure.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
So if you can gain an advantage and not be penalised by the game go for it, the stewards won't penalise you that's for sure.
Please don't start this.

only4win

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 23, 2016
Starting nothing just stating facts. If you can corner cut, jump start do anything to gain an advantage go for it. You won't be penalised.
C'mon dude. This is getting ridiculous. More driving less whining!

Reactions: Ranger

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Starting nothing just stating facts. If you can corner cut, jump start do anything to gain an advantage go for it. You won't be penalised.
Yes, you are starting something. It's not factual at all, you're basing it off one enquiry that has gone against you. The result even said we are bringing rules in so that that's not the case. We can't apply a rule that doesn't exist and wasn't raced under at Monaco.