- Aug 6, 2016
AOR Project Cars 2 Touring Car - Season 1
PC - Time Trials
Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. All drivers should treat the TT's as a qualifying for the league and we ask of all drivers to put a fair amount of time to get representative TT's (as a driver would do before a race).
Time Trial Information
● Time trial ends on Sunday 13th of May at midnight for initial driver placement.
● You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
● We'll be running with Realistic Driving Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
● Track: Willow Springs International Raceway
● Cars: Please complete the Time-Trial using one of the cars from the Touring Car class. It does not have to be the same car you use for the league.
Submit your Lap
Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:
Willow Springs International Raceway Lap Time (+Photo):
It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
- Your GamerTag
- The track name
- Your time