PC - AOR PC Touring Car - Season 1 - Time Trials | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR PC Touring Car - Season 1 - Time Trials

Col101

Pro Karter
Feb 18, 2018
@Marvin I need to miss the first race of the season, as I have a work commitment to working away from home. I would understand if you do not allow me to race the season as I signed up to all 4 races., but would very much like to continue the other 3.

Mattster

Formula 3 1st Driver
Nov 18, 2016
I was turned around on first lap in both races, so yeah I understand what You are talking about, practice and social races here are not really good experiences. But in actual league races (season 9 AM tier) we had very clean and respectful drivers and it was a great experience driving with them. So I wouldn't pull out of this league based on one social race.

@Marvin Just a heads up, I may have to pull out too if I can't fix my PC performance issues. I have to overclock my i5 7600K to get acceptable frame rate in online races and this has worked great until yesterday. It has gotten very warm here (yesterday was 29C) and it seems my CPU started thermal throttling because of the high temp in my room. I had really bad stuttering occasionally. I will join today's social race and see how it goes today... Hoping it was something else, otherwise I can't race all summer or need to upgrade my CPU.
Buy a new better cpu cooler and change your thermal paste.

mikeself

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2018
Hey guys...

Any news? About the final nomination list / championship grip ?

cheers

Island

Junior Karter
May 16, 2018
Gamertag/ID: Island^K
Willow Springs International Raceway Lap Time (1:23.839):
Project CARS 2™ 17-5-2018 20_46_56.png

TheGamingFez

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2018
@Marvin Sorry for my time trial entry being so late, been busy with exams :p

Gamertag/ID: TheGamingFez
Willow Springs International Raceway Lap Time (1:23.700):
20180518200409_1.jpg

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
@Marvin Just a heads up, I may have to pull out too if I can't fix my PC performance issues. I have to overclock my i5 7600K to get acceptable frame rate in online races and this has worked great until yesterday. It has gotten very warm here (yesterday was 29C) and it seems my CPU started thermal throttling because of the high temp in my room. I had really bad stuttering occasionally. I will join today's social race and see how it goes today... Hoping it was something else, otherwise I can't race all summer or need to upgrade my CPU.
@Marvin Update on this, I think I found my problem. It seems SteamVR decided at some point that it's a good idea to revert all my settings to default values and Valve seems to think that I should be able to run PC2 in VR at 1800x1800 resolution 90FPS on GTX1070 without any problems. Sure :)
I set it to a reasonable resolution again and it seems to be smooth, so I'm still in.

• Informative
Reactions: Marvin