Former Super Mod
- Aug 26, 2014
So here's something a bit different.
I've never tried anything like this and I've no idea how good it'll be, but it might be interesting. It's a season long, photography competition!
You can enter as many photo's as you like, but at the end of the season you have to pick one to nominate as your 'entry'.
Then the entries will be compiled and judged by a group of peeps who aren't involved (Probably the mod team) and a winner will be picked, or we'll just go on ratings.
- Must be taken from the league sessions only. Test sessions etc don't count.
- Any and all submissions must be submitted by 48 hours after the final race of the season.
- The photo doesn't have to be of your own car.
- The photo can't be too similar to that of another person's submission - basically don't take the exact same picture but slightly higher or something, that's just silly.
To enter a photo:
- Go to the 'Media' tab at the top of the page,
- Go to 'Browse Albums'
- Find 'AOR Ferrari And Ford Photo Competitizione'
- Add Media
Submissions made in replies below don't count, but ask questions if you have them.