PS4 - AOR Pro GT3 - Introduction and Goals | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Pro GT3 - Introduction and Goals

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015

Hey!

So to get everyone posting and talking about themselves a little, here's a few questions to answer :)

1. Track you're most looking forward to in season 4 and why?

2. If you competed in a previous season in GT3, what was your favourite races/best results?

3. What are you hoping to achieve in Season 4?

Reactions: Delaney

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
I will get the ball rolling Bankai

Road America, it's tricky but still quite fun and hilly in places.

2. If you competed in a previous season in GT3, what was your favourite races/best results?
Season 2 was much better than season 1 for me, and it was the Donnington race as I was 3rd with the top 4 separated by around 4.5 seconds and I led for around 10 laps (I think).

Missed season 3 so no real weather experience to draw upon, finished clear in season 2's championship in clear 3rd place so hoping to finish in the top 5, not knowing much about my competitors at this stage.

Hi again to Elite_Indrek from the F1 days, and also CragglesD, Newey and Bankai from season 2.

Milligan

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
Its between Silverstone and Road America. Love both of these tracks. Its a shame I have to wait until mid May until we race them.

I had two stand out races in season 3. One was at Snetterton where I fended off @Bankai_Bullett for an entire race for 2nd. The other was at Sonoma where I didn't stop and got myself a podium spot.

I want to be more consistent than last season and have some epic battles. A race win would be awesome, but I have to be realistic... ;)

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Oooh, that's a tough one... There's 3 or 4 tracks I'm targeting for some good results this season.
Road America and Watkins Glen are favourites of mine, so I'm hoping to achieve a nice set of results there.
Zhuhai is another track I'm targeting for a decent result, as driving it in Season 2 was enormous fun and maybe I can use the darkness to my advantage:sneaky:

As for the final track... well... Bathurst!
Bathurst, being a fairly massive wildcard this season, is one of those tracks that WILL DEFINITELY screw people about. So, The Mountain is probably the one I'm most looking forward too... because of it's unpredictability more than anything else
:D...:lol:...:hilarious:...:rofl:

Season 3 was a season of ups and downs for me really...
Had some downright crappy races *Cough! Zolder! Cough! SPA! Cough!*, yet in the second half of the season, I found some sort of harmony with my Bentley and pulled off 2 podiums and a genuine 4th at Brands Hatch!

Highlights of the season though? I had a race long, COLOSSAL battle with @Milligan for 2nd at Snetterton (seriously, I've never been so far up a McLaren's ass lol) and at Watkins Glen, in the dark, I put that big Bentley on pole! Becoming the fastest Pro league qualifier across ALL 3 platforms! :smug:

For Season 4, I'm hoping to achieve a couple more podiums to add to my collection. Maybe a win;)
I'm also really looking forward to having some nice racing with you guys:)

Now, it being my 2nd season as a PCARS Co-Ordinator, I'm also looking to gain some nice experience on that front and hopefully run a nice, smooth ship this season(y)

Most of all, I sincerely hope you ALL have a great season!
Have a laugh and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
That's what we're all here for right!;)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Tough one to answer, there are some good trckas this season. I like tracks like Spa, Road America and Silverstone. Biggest challenge will be Imola, Le Mans Bugatti and Zhuhai because I have driven very little on them :nailbiting:

This will be my first season racing online. I have mostly done Time Trials in LMP1...

Since this is my first season my goal is to not crash, not to ruin others race and learn something from it. And of course: Have a blast with all of you :joyful:

Finlly I just want to say how much I'm looking forward to this, can't wait until wednesday :happy:

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015

The Glen is probably my favourite track so looking forward to that, but Bathhurst looks fun when you get it right, (although I may change my mind after racing it with 15 other drivers) lol.

Best race for me has to be Dubai probably the best wheel to wheel action I've had & finished 4th within sight of the front runners

3. What are you hoping to achieve in Season4?
It would be nice if I could improve my race pace & get a podium finish, my consistency was there finishing in the top 5 most races.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
1. Track You're most looking forward to in season 4 and why?
All of them really, as there are a lot of new tracks for me, that I have to learn first. I know a few but then again not really as that was in GT6 and it's deffo not the same.

I come more or less directly from a GT300 series on GT6 where I ended 5th after a lot of good battles with my peers. But here.......???

As I've not competence with any of You lot, I really don't know what to expect or hope for. I hope I'll stay on track and not mess things for You or my self.