PS4 - AOR Pro GT3 - Round 10 - ROAD AMERICA - 25/5/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Pro GT3 - Round 10 - ROAD AMERICA - 25/5/16 @ 8:00pm

SaeidJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 11, 2016
That's sounds good... Those who want to use assist can do so, and if someone feels they prefer to drive with then off because they enjoy manipulating car rotation manually with throttle and the brakes then power to them.....
Driving with assists is faster than without so its pointless to say people who want to drive without assists can just turn them off and drive because then you cant compete with others using it.

Edit: Sorry again to post here !(n)

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

omer ahmed

Pro Karter
Apr 14, 2016
I've never used them so don't have am idea what kind off time delta would be involved.....

Road America I can do 2.07.5 with all the assists off, what gain do u estimate wud occur using assists??
Or estimate on

Brno do 1.59.5 ???
Or
Silverstone 2.01 ??

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
After having been bullied:cautious: for using the kiddy line in season 4 , I'll be using absolutely no assists in the coming season :angelic:. In fact I might even be using no car :whistle:, well depending on when the season will run from - I'll be on holiday in week 27-28-29.

Reactions: Manx57

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
Current real life GT3 driver aids, include both ABS and TC on all cars. It's seems silly to me that we can't just do that rather than run real, which leaves some cars without, but hey ho! I admire the simplicity of just running real and the drivers just making a choice with that in mind though and tbh it won't make that much difference to me cause I've driven a few cars with the aids and I prefer to drive without anyway. In all honesty it detracts from BOP imo. We'll always have a niggle in our mind that someone may have beaten you because they used ABS for example. That's said if the quicker drivers didn't use them and the slower did, then it may draw the field closer, which could be a positive.

Anyway enough of the 'we', I'll probably skip S5, it was pretty intense and I want to enjoy some of the other cars for a while. Have really enjoyed driving the E30, M1, GT4 cars, Megane V6, LMP2...Will run a community event at some point, or maybe just a Social Spec Racer Night.

Season 4 was great. So thanks a ton to the Mods and the Cods, for the hard work and the warm welcome. Perhaps see you in S6...by which time Pcars will hopefully have the 650s. Nom nom!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Delaney

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Can I just point out, that not ALL of the cars are GT3... We have 2 GTE and a GT2 car, running under a different set of specs.
All of the actual GT3 cars use TC and ABS, with a couple running SC.
So while you're all pointing out that it's unfair that some cars have these things and some don't, keep in mind where these cars come from in real life okay...

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
Can I just point out, that not ALL of the cars are GT3... We have 2 GTE and a GT2 car, running under a different set of specs.
All of the actual GT3 cars use TC and ABS, with a couple running SC.
So while you're all pointing out that it's unfair that some cars have these things and some don't, keep in mind where these cars come from in real life okay...
I knew the Vette and the Aston were GTE, but there was once a M3 GT3 with no abs. If they are not in the same class you could just not include them...its up to you guys of course. I'm not trying to intrude on what is already a successful series for AOR.

Nope... DLC has come to an end from what I've read in the forums.
Shame though.

Last edited: