PS4 - AOR Pro GT3 - Round 3 - LE MANS BUGATTI - 6/4/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Pro GT3 - Round 3 - LE MANS BUGATTI - 6/4/16 @ 8:00pm

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
Q= 4th
Did a PB to line up on the second row just pipped by @machwebb

R=4th. got away ok but out braked myself going into T2 & ended up taking a wide line loosing a 2 or 3 places that put me side by side with machwebb going round the long right hander T5, unfortunately we touched & got stuck together, when that happens the only place your going is in the gravel, nothing any of us could do, as for the next corner we were side by side me having the inside line, though you would take the wider line but I just tagged you so I apologise for that. (I also forgot to save replay but I'll post the shareplay save from my in car)

After pitting on lap 19 I found myself in 4th place with @CragglesD ahead but unable to close the gap, happy to finish were I did after struggling with setup earlier in the week.

Congrats to @Milligan for the win & also @o-YOUNG-DAVE-o (more points for the team) & CragglesD

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
It's all cool maan....no worries. Just racing.

Last edited:

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Q:p12 R:p10

Got pushed by a lagging car on lap 2 turn 5. Watched replay but most of the cars were wrong, swapped bodies. I don't really mind but the rules say you should give back the place. Anyway am just far too slow in the dry, my strategy may have been wrong but my qualifying says it all 3.5 secs slower than pole. Made no notable mistakes all race but was losing 2 secs a lap to Yabba early on.

I am loathed to ask for help, but when you drive well and seem to be on the limit in all the braking zones, corners and corner exits it gets quite frustrating. I feel though I am missing something obvious. Something that may explain the difference between my wet and dry performance.

It is also the case that to do 39 laps with very few unforced error speaks well for many of the drivers in our league, so congrats to you all.

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
Dude, I had a few episodes with laggy cars last night, I just hoped I would survive. It was close with Bankai. I didn't hear anyone say I was lagging, so I hope it wasn't me, I usually ask to tell me to leave if I am.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Damm! One too many meetings this week. I cannot take part Wednesday as I have an important boardmeeting Wednesday that I cannot disregard.
I did say so @Bankai_Bullett

I just did a few laps at Laguna SECA with a 1:24.7 as best. The car still needs some setup work though, so hopefully I can do a bit faster as I'm sure the frontrunners will be doing '21's or maybe '20's

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015

I just did a few laps at Laguna SECA with a 1:24.7 as best. The car still needs some setup work though, so hopefully I can do a bit faster as I'm sure the frontrunners will be doing '21's or maybe '20's
I know now, I forgot then lol

And I doubt 21's are even possible, even for the aliens...
I'll have a fit if someone manages it lol

• Funny
Reactions: machwebb

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I know now, I forgot then lol

And I doubt 21's are even possible, even for the aliens...
I'll have a fit if someone manages it lol
Some people in our tier have managed 20-21's around here so it is very possible ;)

o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

Reigning AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 21, 2015

1.19s are possible in the DTM's with a default setup so I assume well be a few seconds off that.