Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 11th May 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 39 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Fixed weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Fog

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 00:00
- Race start time: 00:00
- Race finish time: 02:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the weather conditions and x2 time progression.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed:
@mgdunn22
@Andoryu

Last edited:

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
Just had a quick look at Zhuhai.. No laps, don't get excited! I would just like to congratulate anyone using driving line on their win or podium!! it may as well not be night if you use it. Get real guys c'mon. I tried with and without, it's laughable by comparison. It's silly enough using it at all at this level imo (no offence) but at night..!? I didn't even have fog turned on...Moan over.

Last edited:

Andoryu

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 8, 2016
Just had a quick look at Zhuhai.. No laps, don't get excited! I would just like congratulate anyone using driving line on their win or podium!! it may as well not be night if you use it. Get real guys c'mon. I tried with and without, it's laughable. It's silly enough using at all it at this level imo (no offence) but at night..!? I didn't even have fog turned on...Moan over.
I have to agree. Having the driving line on in this particular race with these day and weather settings is a huge advantage.

Nexus1011

S18 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Apr 14, 2016
Yeah...this is awful. I can't set one clean lap...and track is so damn bumpy.
Maybe if it was a day time + fog...kinda ok but night and fog on this track...nope..

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I don't disagree, but it's allowed for this season and thereby Your choice if You wanna use it or not. I've allready given my view on the general thing. So really, stop moaning and go driving. I'm sure that You'll be as fast as You've been in all the previous races come Wednesday.

• Agree
Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
I don't disagree, but it's allowed for this season and thereby Your choice if You wanna use it or not. I've allready given my view on the general thing. So really, stop moaning and go driving. I'm sure that You'll be as fast as You've been in all the previous races come Wednesday.
I know the rules Jan! I was just saying!

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I know the rules Jan! I was just saying!
Yeah Yeah Yeah. I'm getting a bit tired of hearing the same song over and over. I'm all for banning driving Line in Pro and Elite, but the rules for this season are what they are and You knew that from the start. You also knew that there was going to be night driving, so can We please stop this discussion now. I'm sure there will be some sort of afterrace evaluation and I'll support Your suggestion on banning it for the future. I should probably have been in the Semi-Pro and will likely be there for next season, But I'll still race next season without driving line and NOT moan about the others using it.

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
I won't use driving line. It's a sin as far as sim racing is concerned. At Zhuhai you can barely see the corner coming compared to using a line, and sometimes not even see around it to the exit! With the line on you see exactly where to go. I appreciate that it's a choice of course. But I don't see the enjoyment of following a line.

[DOUBLEPOST=1462518991][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah Yeah Yeah. I'm getting a bit tired of hearing the same song over and over. I'm all for banning driving Line in Pro and Elite, but the rules for this season are what they are and You knew that from the start. You also knew that there was going to be night driving, so can We please stop this discussion now. I'm sure there will be some sort of afterrace evaluation and I'll support Your suggestion on banning it for the future. I should probably have been in the Semi-Pro and will likely be there for next season, But I'll still race next season without driving line and NOT moan about the others using it.
Jan, you've escalated this. I haven't suggested banning it. I just pointed out its advantage in this situation! Having never used it, I was surprised to see it had so much impact.

Last edited:

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Well guys this could be me saying that I might not have time for this anymore after Saturday,and after spa I'm not that bothered really...anyways I've got to take the misses to hospital about here eye and well it's not lookin good for the long run.and with 3 kids(1 with Moya Moya disease)and havin to look after the misses aswell,I'm not goin to have time for testin let alone race(misses needs drops in her eye every 30mins)and she could need a op to.....

I'll let you know

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
Well guys this could be me saying that I might not have time for this anymore after Saturday,and after spa I'm not that bothered really...anyways I've got to take the misses to hospital about here eye and well it's not lookin good for the long run.and with 3 kids(1 with Moya Moya disease)and havin to look after the misses aswell,I'm not goin to have time for testin let alone race(misses needs drops in her eye every 30mins)and she could need a op to.....

I'll let you know
Great shame Haycos. But send my best to the missis, stay cool bro, I hope everything will be okay.

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
@RGT hayc it's not manatory to practise before the race, it just helps with your consistency during the race. I only did around 45 mins practise for Spa and I drove quite well. If it wasn't for the crash start I'd have finished around 40 secs further up the road.

If you can't make the races then that's different.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
yes I know it's not mandatory to practice for the race,but who doesn't do any testin......even you did 45 mins for spa.I'm just not in the mood for racin at the moment,what with all that's wrong in the game....
[DOUBLEPOST=1462534513][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks dude

o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

Reigning AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 21, 2015
Sooooo, anyone got any times on the board? Managed a mid 32 with my Spa setup after Wednesdays race but not tried since.

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
nothing meaningful yet..... But I did get into the 36s while sorting tyre pressures.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Have managed 1:36,1 but there is no real consistency yet. Think I can get down a bit in time with some more practise...or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

mgdunn22

Pro Karter
Nov 20, 2015
Managed a 1:33:0 after Wednesday's race only done able a 10-12 laps so there should be still be some time to find

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
That's a Real bummer Haycos. My very best wishes to the Wife and family. I hope everything work's out for You.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
@Delaney,thanks dude,yeah things are lookin up(slightly)for the misses.still got loads of trips to the hospital over the next few weeks.
As for the racin well.....