PS4 - AOR Pro GT3 - Round 8 - ZHUHAI - 11/5/16 @ 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Pro GT3 - Round 8 - ZHUHAI - 11/5/16 @ 8:00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

machwebb

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Mar 8, 2016
I thought you meant my suggestion of turning the lights off in your room. Reducing your ambient light pollution. Helps with the vision.

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
Did my first testing session last night & after several laps to get used to it i didn't think it was as bad as I expected, surprised myself by even dropping into the 32s, still plenty of spins though o_O
Not going to be able to race this week, going to be working late.
Shame you can't make it especially as were battling for that 4th place!

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Tryed to do some more testin last night,but spent over a hour tryin to get my wheel settings back.im not sure what happened but even with I slight input the car would just dart off track.incar veiw showed the wheel havin a right spaz.....I'm hopin that it's ok for what little time I have for racin tonight.

CragglesD

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 22, 2014
Think I'm going to be off the pace here alas. No recent practice and best is 1:34.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Did a full distance race against the AI last night. Q'd in 33.9 and did most race laps in 34's with a 33.5 as best and only two spins/offs (one caused by AI) ended in 3rd with 90% on AI's. I guess I'm as ready as I'll be.
Still with my kiddyline on!

I'll also hold back the horses and not be to fast starting and at that first critical lap

Last edited:

Milligan

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 25, 2015
Yet to do any practice because of revision. Doubt I'll have any pace for this race.

Btw my internet was shocking yesterday so I won't be surprised to lag out again. (n)

o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

Reigning AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 21, 2015
Here's hoping I have an invisible wall free race. I also wouldn't mind finishing with straight steering for a change. I've forgotten what that feels like haha. From the testing I've done so far none of this has happened (yet). Not sure weather that's a good or bad thing :s

• Funny
Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Here's hoping I have an invisible wall free race. I also wouldn't mind finishing with straight steering for a change. I've forgotten what that feels like haha. From the testing I've done so far none of this has happened (yet). Not sure weather that's a good or bad thing :s
If You accept being slow as he**, the big man from below can meet Your wishes. If You don't want to deal with him, You'll have to accept the uncertainty of the other guy (the one in control of servers and game's). My problem is that non of them will have me :rolleyes:

Andoryu

GP2 2nd Driver
Mar 8, 2016
I won't be there tonight chaps. Wife is unwell and she needs to be at work at 6am tomorrow morning so I'm on good husband shift, making a nice dinner and lots of head stroking.

And tbh, I'd much rather do anything right now than do anymore laps around a track I can't actually see where I'm going on. Even with the room blacked out it's no better, due to the PS4 unable to cope graphics wise and giving me blocky visuals where the lights start to fade off in the centre (exactly at the points where I want some light!)

So yeah, I'm not disappointed to miss this. Have a good race chaps I'll be reading your race reports.

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Just so you guys know, I'll be retiring from league racing until further notice.
This is because I went and BROKE MY F***KING COPY OF PCARS!!!

Taking my spot in the grid for the rest of the season will be @RacingAtHome. Racing, this here be the race thread. Feel free to chat any and all things Zhuhai (for this particular race) and any help you may want...
These are a good bunch of guys here, so have no fear (y)

RacingAtHome

F1 1st Driver
May 5, 2016
Not raced Zhuhai a lot on this game and i'm sure that most people haven't raced it as much as others but it will be a new challenge. Just hoping to finish to see where I am on pace.

Reactions: o-YOUNG-DAVE-o