AOR Pro Mazda Championship S4 Official Race Coverage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Mazda Championship S4 Official Race Coverage

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Overview of the official race coverage videos from Season 4 of the AOR Pro Mazda Championship! New videos will be posted in this thread and added to the list as and when they are produced.

Season 4 Coverage:

S4 Round 4 - Zolder:

S4 Round 3 - Spa: CLICK HERE
S4 Round 2 - Sebring:
CLICK HERE
S4 Round 1 - Road Atlanta: CLICK HERE

Credits (Season 4):
● Production & Editing by @FisiFan91
● Camera Work & Recording by @Kptk92
● Lead Commentary provided by @FakeGhostPirate
● Co-Commentary provided by @WCHpon3
● Graphics Templates created by @Togomies, modified & updated by @FisiFan91
● Also thanks to @McPhilen for providing an overview of the events from each race to make things easier

Below you can find the official coverage from previous seasons...

Season 3 Coverage:

S3 Round 12 - New Hampshire: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 11 - Laguna Seca: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 10 - Donington: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 9 - Mosport: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 8 - Road Atlanta: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 7 - Brands Hatch: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 6 - Zandvoort: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 5 - Road America: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 4 - Mid-Ohio: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 3 - Montreal: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 2 - Interlagos: CLICK HERE
S3 Round 1 - Monza: CLICK HERE

Season 2 Coverage:

Season 2 Recap - Part 2: CLICK HERE
Season 2 Recap - Part 1: CLICK HERE
S2 Round 4 - Monza: CLICK HERE
S2 Round 3 - Circuit of the Americas: CLICK HERE
S2 Round 2 - Barber: CLICK HERE
S2 Round 1 - Interlagos: CLICK HERE

Season 1 Coverage:

Season 1 Review: CLICK HERE
S1 Round 10 - Silverstone: CLICK HERE
S1 Round 9 - Brands Hatch: CLICK HERE
S1 Round 8 - Mosport: CLICK HERE
S1 Round 7 - Road America: CLICK HERE
S1 Round 6 - Mid-Ohio: CLICK HERE
S1 Round 5 - Spa: CLICK HERE
S1 Round 4 - Donington: CLICK HERE
S1 Round 3 - Road Atlanta: CLICK HERE
S1 Round 2 - Suzuka: CLICK HERE
S1 Round 1 - Laguna Seca: CLICK HERE

Last edited:

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Finally had time to get the Season 4 videos rolling. The first two races have been edited and commentated, so hopefully we can get them rolling out quite regularly going forward! Won't promise anything though since it'll always come down to how busy I am, and how frequently we can get commentary sessions sorted, but we'll do our best.

Hope you enjoy! :)

S4 Round 1 - Road Atlanta:

(@Gunar Nijenhuis, @Justin Brunner, @Steve Kagerer, @Togomies, @Hugo, @Tye, @Chris, @Bruno Domiter, @RobboKris64, @VICSALT, @Leister-Meister, @Osterkamp, @NillisLukins, @synergi, @Kptk92, @Joonas Puhakka, @McPhilen, @Dysania, @Flipmode, @xII robo IIx, @Alibambam, @Tommy-Tum, @Mitti87, @RickeeyC, @J-F Godin, @Robert Plumley, @JimmyJay, @Erti147, @frejo, @Erkka Lindstrom, @Cam, @Janick Nijenhuis, @Steve7, @barkayal, @Tanner McCullough, @Dakk_ONeil)

Steve7

Pro Karter
Aug 5, 2015
Prior to the Indy race I showed my viewers the Broadcast of Road Atlanta... they seemed to really enjoy it :p

Mitti87

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2014
First Time i saw the Johansson-White Incident. Well, i am a little bit speechless.

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
I saw Sebring Race! What a race! Congratulations at all ;)

Dysania

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 24, 2014
we happy with what i am doing with my commentary?
Loving what you bring to the commentary. I thought it was pretty cool that you took the lead role for the final lap of Sebring and called it very well. You and Justin have a very good thing going and hopefully it's a permanent combination!

• Agree
Reactions: GenericOverlord

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
we happy with what i am doing with my commentary?
I'll wait to see what you think of my crash first ;)

But in seriousness, you've done a good job over the first two races! From what I remember, the only slight criticism is you get a bit too excited over the small things but it's not like that's a bad thing (y)

Reactions: Osterkamp

WCHpon3

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2015
thanks guys, nice to see i'm doing a good job in your eyes and doing your drives justice in the box.

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Alright lads, I can only apologise for the recent delay with these videos. There's nothing wrong with my motivation of wanting to get these videos out as the racing has been great this season as always! However the last few weeks have become overly busy with uni and other stuff, which has meant putting in the required 15+ hours of graphics/editing work required per video has been difficult. This situation is likely to remain the same until after the first week of December, so due to this it's likely that quite a few of the races will be covered as short recaps rather than full coverage videos, in order to get through them more quickly so we won't be too far behind again at the end of the season.

I'm not really sure what will happen for next season, as Kerry's situation going forward is not fully clarified at this point, and he has been invaluable in this production process with his recording/camera work task. Obviously the most ideal thing in terms of saving time would be to have live broadcasts instead, but as far as I know we don't have the required expertise within our ranks at the moment for how to do this properly, and paying someone like Racespot to do it costs an absolute fortune from what I've seen. But yeah, just thought I'd give a little update on where things stand at the moment.

To end on a positive note though, the incredibly action-packed race video from Spa should be up tonight!

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Alright lads, I can only apologise for the recent delay with these videos. There's nothing wrong with my motivation of wanting to get these videos out as the racing has been great this season as always! However the last few weeks have become overly busy with uni and other stuff, which has meant putting in the required 15+ hours of graphics/editing work required per video has been difficult. This situation is likely to remain the same until after the first week of December, so due to this it's likely that quite a few of the races will be covered as short recaps rather than full coverage videos, in order to get through them more quickly so we won't be too far behind again at the end of the season.

I'm not really sure what will happen for next season, as Kerry's situation going forward is not fully clarified at this point, and he has been invaluable in this production process with his recording/camera work task. Obviously the most ideal thing in terms of saving time would be to have live broadcasts instead, but as far as I know we don't have the required expertise within our ranks at the moment for how to do this properly, and paying someone like Racespot to do it costs an absolute fortune from what I've seen. But yeah, just thought I'd give a little update on where things stand at the moment.

To end on a positive note though, the incredibly action-packed race video from Spa should be up tonight!
I just looked at the prices for race spot and if you want to use them for the whole season it $90 per race for 2 hours which would cover a pro Mazda race.

If if I'm right then there are roughly around 25 a race? And if they could perhaps donate a small amount per race then you could easily cover that cost.

It would all depend on the other guys being able to donate that money though.

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I just looked at the prices for race spot and if you want to use them for the whole season it $90 per race for 2 hours which would cover a pro Mazda race.

If if I'm right then there are roughly around 25 a race? And if they could perhaps donate a small amount per race then you could easily cover that cost.

It would all depend on the other guys being able to donate that money though.
If we had a full 30-man grid for the full season, it would require everyone to pay $36 over the course of the season. I'm not sure if everyone would be on board with that tbh?