AOR Pro Mazda Championship S4 Round 11: Summit Point | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Mazda Championship S4 Round 11: Summit Point

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
AOR Pro Mazda Championship Season 4
Round 11: Summit Point

Information:
Date: 27th November 2015
Time: 19:30 GMT Practice, 20:40 GMT Qualifying, approx 20:50 GMT Race

Circuit:
Track: Summit Point Raceway
Laps: 48 laps
Weather: Dynamic weather, marbles carried over

Standings:

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hopefully I don't forget to pit tomorrow, but it's OK as I have a back-up plan.

Reactions: Hoff and FisiFan91

WCHpon3

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2015
With drop weeks included, Justin Brunner is 51 points ahead of Kerry Knowlden and 53 points ahead of Jamie Fluke. Even if he fails to finish, he will still collect a minimum of 10 points from this race because of his 11th place finish at Road Atlanta. This means Kerry Knowlden must Win this race to keep his hopes alive. Jamie Fluke must also win the race to keep his hopes alive. If Kerry Knowlden has a perfect race of 33 points, to guarantee the championship, Justin Brunner must finish 6th or higher without bonus points to win the championship. He can win if he is 7th with one bonus point 8th with one or 2 bonus points depending on pole position, 9th with 2 or 3 points. (He must have pole to consider 9th) If Jamie Fluke wins the race perfectly, Brunner must finish 8th or higher without bonuses
9th or higher with 1 bonus, 10th or higher with 1 or 2 bonuses depending on pole position, or 11th with 2 (includes pole) bonuses.

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Reminds me of this, for those who have watched it :lol:

Reactions: WCHpon3

Hoff

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Couple of quick questions chaps.

Tyre's are optional, how do I make it so that they either do or don't fit new ones on my stop tonight?

Also, apart from feeling wear is there any other indication that I should be changing tyres?

Luke.

WCHpon3

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2015
there shouldn't be enough wear to consider changing tyres.... EVER!!!

GenericOverlord

F1 Test Driver
May 26, 2014
Don't change tyres.

You should be able to switch them off while in car. Just toggle through the menus (e.g. the relative) and turn them off.

Alternatively, press F5/6 and do it that way (I can't remember what F button it is but you can definitely do it).

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@Hoff I would suggest assigning buttons on your wheel to cycle through the in-car menu boxes - if you have enough buttons of course. Certainly makes it easier for me, as I have to reach over my wheel to get to the keyboard!

Reactions: Hoff

Hoff

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
@FisiFan91 I think i have as I have the F1 wheel like you.

Still need to the mouse to make changes though don't you?

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Space bar is default to check/uncheck boxes. You can enable mouse if you want to but it isn't needed to go through black boxes.

Hoff

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
@Erti147, just been in game and sorted it. Pretty sure i am set. Thanks (y)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@FisiFan91 I think i have as I have the F1 wheel like you.

Still need to the mouse to make changes though don't you?
Still using my old trusty Fanatec CSR Elite on iRacing, as I can't get away from it (but the F1 wheel for everything else now)!

On my wheel I've got a button to cycle between the different menu boxes, and also a button to go straight to the Relative box, since that's the one I usually have up. Then I've got my left stick to navigate up/down/right/left on the settings within the boxes (for example the tyres), and then I can press the stick to check/uncheck options. On the F1 wheel the stick can't be pressed in though, so you'd have to put another button for checking/unchecking, or just stick with the spacebar which is default.

Hoff

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Still using my old trusty Fanatec CSR Elite on iRacing, as I can't get away from it (but the F1 wheel for everything else now)!

On my wheel I've got a button to cycle between the different menu boxes, and also a button to go straight to the Relative box, since that's the one I usually have up. Then I've got my left stick to navigate up/down/right/left on the settings within the boxes (for example the tyres), and then I can press the stick to check/uncheck options. On the F1 wheel the stick can't be pressed in though, so you'd have to put another button for checking/unchecking, or just stick with the spacebar which is default.
@FisiFan91 That's exactly what I have just done. Does everyone use the TS that I have saved as a bookmark still?

Reactions: FisiFan91

Mitti87

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2014
You can go to my documents/iracing/app > scroll down and you find autoResetPitBox=1 set this value to 0 and tires plus fuel is always unchecked. The only thing you have to do before race starts is choose the amount of fuel and check the box. I prefer this option. This also prevents you from unchecking everything again when you have to do an additional Stop (serving a penalty or a second Stop because you missed your Pitstall at the first time).