AOR Pro Mazda Championship S4 Round 2: Sebring | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Mazda Championship S4 Round 2: Sebring

barkayal

Formula Karter
Jun 9, 2015
@Pat White This wasn't in your direction - this is to everybody who joins the band wagon of "Bash the stewards"; Yes you did apologize, and I just said that I'm not used to that because this just doesnt seem like the class of man i got to know.

It'll definitly leave a hole if you're leaving , thats for sure.

WCHpon3

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2015
i feel here that this is an awkward set of circumstances. I have no standpoint here because i'm not a driver but this does leave a massive gap in the field. Was only 8 months ago that he was fighting for the championship.

Flipmode

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2015
I think hes not leaving just after one penalty. We all see the decisions of the other cases. And its really not fair at all.

The steward decisions are in my opinion really bad.

It needs to be worked on !

• Agree
Reactions: JimmyJay

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I think hes not leaving just after one penalty. We all see the decisions of the other cases. And its really not fair at all.

The steward decisions are in my opinion really bad.

It needs to be worked on !
As far as I'm concerned, we look at all incidents individually and objectively. We didn't hand out too many penalties in Season 3, but the ones we did hand out were pretty straight-forward and completely fair in my opinion. It's not always easy to make decisions on stuff like this, especially when you get incidents where the drivers involved have different views on the situation, as then - like I mentioned before - one driver will always disagree with the outcome whatever it is.

I know your brother was involved in an enquiry after the first race, which resulted in a warning rather than a penalty - I'm not sure if this has anything to do with why you're saying what you're saying?

But either way, I sent you a PM about this for if you want to discuss this further, as I would be happy for you to elaborate your statement there and explain to us what decisions you feel have been "not fair" and "really bad", so that we can help you see it from our standpoint, and so that we can consider your feedback and potentially improve as well.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Erti147