AOR Pro Mazda Championship S4 Round 3: Spa | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Mazda Championship S4 Round 3: Spa

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
AOR Pro Mazda Championship Season 4
Round 3: Spa

Information:
Date: 2nd October 2015
Time: 18:30 GMT/19:30 BST Practice, 19:40 GMT/20:40 BST Qualifying, approx 19:50 GMT/20:50 BST Race

Circuit:
Track: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Grand Prix Pits
Laps: 24 laps
Weather: 66°F, 10mph SW Wind, 34 RH, 0% Fog Cover, Mostly Cloudy Skies, Marbles carried over

Standings:

Last edited:

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I've just been alerted that there appears to be an issue with the dynamic conditions this week so if iRacing is running a set condition this week, I will be implementing identical conditions into our race this Friday.

Tye

GP2 Test Driver
Jun 26, 2015
Its so smooth :smuggrin: even the kerbs are like don't mind us we're just here for show.

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
OHHHH YEAHHHH been waiting for this, favourite track around.

Mitti87

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2014
66°F, Wind SW @ 10 MPH,
Atmosphere: 34 RH,
Skies: Mostly Cloudy

are the settings iRacing is using for all the sessions so far. I expect a very funny first lap with this conditions :dead:

24 Laps is good this time, Kerry :D

EDIT: no problems with cold tires in the first lap

Last edited:

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I've already set the session up, it is 18 laps this week isn't it? ;)

Cam

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Can race this week if a space comes. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyJay

Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2015
Practice Times without slip stream:
Top 15 - 1:16.8xxx-1:17.xxx
16-25 - 1:18.xxx
Rest - 19:19.0xx-19:19.7xx
Me - 19:19.9xx

This will be a fun race :brb::spitoutdummy:

NillisLukins

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Man flu hitting hard right now. Still gonna race because my pace (and internet!!) seemed okay yesterday so i'll just fight through it.

• Informative
Reactions: JimmyJay

Tye

GP2 Test Driver
Jun 26, 2015
Anyone else having issues connecting to the servers? I'm getting a steady 30mb download and around 20ms ping on every speed test but I can't even get into a practice or race session. The sim starts up and I get to see the track but then just says my throughput fell to an unacceptable level.

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Anyone else having issues connecting to the servers? I'm getting a steady 30mb download and around 20ms ping on every speed test but I can't even get into a practice or race session. The sim starts up and I get to see the track but then just says my throughput fell to an unacceptable level.
Turn off your grip hacks, EAC can detect it so it disconnects you.

But seriously, no, it's just you lol.

Dakk_ONeil

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 20, 2015
Kerry, sorry about the last moment notice but I'll have to pull out of the league, effective immediately. I just got the call and I got that job which changes my schedule and availability.

Subsequently I'll need to go immediately and get some suits this afternoon, I've never had to dress business formal every day before and I'm going to look silly wearing the same suit everyday as the new guy lol.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Dakk, that's not a problem. Congratulations on the new gig :)

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Kerry, sorry about the last moment notice but I'll have to pull out of the league, effective immediately. I just got the call and I got that job which changes my schedule and availability.

Subsequently I'll need to go immediately and get some suits this afternoon, I've never had to dress business formal every day before and I'm going to look silly wearing the same suit everyday as the new guy lol.
Good luck man, sad ti see you go like but congrats. (y)

GenericOverlord

F1 Test Driver
May 26, 2014
Man flu hitting hard right now. Still gonna race because my pace (and internet!!) seemed okay yesterday so i'll just fight through it.
I currently also have man flu, and my internet is purely dependent on whether any of my housemates go on Skype.

However, I do have good news on this front everyone! I can now get superfast fibre optic broadband, now it's just a case of badgering my landlord until he orders it for us! Won't have it today obviously but optimistic for next week.

Tye

GP2 Test Driver
Jun 26, 2015
Turn off your grip hacks, EAC can detect it so it disconnects you.

But seriously, no, it's just you lol.
Damn the gentleman assured me these new hacks would get past the cheat checker. Getting kind of worried everything works perfectly apart from the sim :arghh:

Hugo

Formula Karter
Jun 11, 2015
Guys, same thing happened to me again (rift stopped working)... hope that i did not damaged any car.
will not participate again until I have this solved. Don't really know what is happening though... :(