AOR Pro Mazda Championship S4 Round 7: Sonoma | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Mazda Championship S4 Round 7: Sonoma

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
AOR Pro Mazda Championship Season 4
Round 7: Sonoma

Information:
Date: 30th October 2015
Time: 19:30 GMT Practice, 20:40 GMT Qualifying, approx 20:50 GMT Race

Circuit:
Track: Sonoma Raceway IRL Configuration
Laps: 36 laps
Weather: Dynamic weather, marbles carried over

Standings:

Last edited:

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Very good point, sessions will now be underway from 19:30 GMT as the UK (and most of Europe I believe) have had their clocks go backwards. Most of us won't be affected by this but I'm not sure how this affects our American drivers.
Unless my brain is broken, I think this means the session will start one hour later for the drivers in America. (Would be nice if someone could confirm though, since the likelihood of my my brain being broken is quite big)

No Europeans should be affected I don't think.

Tye

GP2 Test Driver
Jun 26, 2015
Yeah practice start will be pushed back to 3:30PM Eastern.

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Unless my brain is broken, I think this means the session will start one hour later for the drivers in America. (Would be nice if someone could confirm though, since the likelihood of my my brain being broken is quite big)

No Europeans should be affected I don't think.
broken confirmed

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I am looking forward to this one. Haven't driven it yet but limited drafting is usually good!

GenericOverlord

F1 Test Driver
May 26, 2014
Yeah clocks in USA don't go back until this Sunday, so everything will take place 1 hour later than usual for Americans. I assume this applies for Canadians as well.

Hugo

Formula Karter
Jun 11, 2015
Guys, I have apparently solved my rift issues (new GPU/ PSU and new cables connecting the rift). I used this week's BES as a confirmation of that and it worked fine.
So i am back in business... but not for today, as I have a family event that I have to attend tonight.

Wait for me next week!!!

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Missed out on practice yesterday due to Sky being down for like 12 hours (what a surprise! :blackeye:) and not got all that good pace but just hoping for a finish somewhere respectable. :p
Definitely not going into this one like a GT3 race this time, leave more room on both inside and outside and then everyone crashes for me to win :sneaky:

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Great start. Almost killed @xII robo IIx but turned it into a divebomb instead. Internet then decided to divebomb me and now I am here. Internet for the last few days has been cutting out quite systematically at around 9pm. No idea why, it just does. No idea how to fix it either. Good times.

Reactions: xII robo IIx

Osterkamp

4-time AOR iRacing Open Wheel Champion
Premium Member
Mar 15, 2015
Oh boy, i really f**ked this race up. Apologies to @NillisLukins for ruining your race. Totally my fault. I was looking at the fuel display and missed my braking point. Tried to avoid you but unfortunately i wasn´t able to.
Also apologies to @Chris for the 0x incident while overtaking. I tried to overtake you. Got caught by a little bump on the Kurb and we touched. I´m sorry and i hope you haven´t suffered any damage.

That´s not how i want to race and this DNF taught me a lesson.

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Why did nobody tell me my pit box isn't the same as it is in practice? :hilarious::hilarious:

Cost myself an easy 10th place by not seeing my pit guy, then pitting next lap only for my pit limiter to turn off for some reason and then again the next lap for a 15 second penalty! Basically lost 1m30 in that but points! It's a start, and I'll get to know how to pit soon enough :dead:

Edit: Thanks for Vittorio for the final few laps dash! I thought I had you coming out of the final corner, but missed out by like a thousandth of a second :cry:

Reactions: Leister-Meister

Tanner McCullough

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 4, 2015
took to the grass to avoid Christoph on lap one (an over reaction on my part) then i spun at turn 3 2 laps later.

Somehow manged to climb to 12th place and was gaining significantly on 11th and 10th with 10 laps to go, however I couldn't get past Fredrick, nearly wrecking us twice.