AOR Pro Mazda Championship Season 2 Official Race Coverage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Mazda Championship Season 2 Official Race Coverage

Crekkan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 30, 2014
Can confirm that Round 3 at COTA will be out tomorrow baring any editing or rendering muck ups.

Round 4 at Monza should also be out on Wednesday, but considering the amount of action, it may be full race coverage for this round! It might just stay under an hour though, considering the race length, which would be neat.

• Winner
Reactions: McPhilen and Kez

Crekkan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 30, 2014
Correction: Joe can't make it today... so push each round back a day. Sorry!

frejo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 16, 2015
Very nice coverage as usual! And nice to see some Team Tortoise in there! :) (It's "Fredrik" though, not "Fredrick". It's correct in the standings etc but the "on screen display" in the actual race had it wrong).

I expect more Team Tortoise coverage with Monza coming up :( :)

• Informative
Reactions: Crekkan

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Loving all the Imray Tortoise coverage at the end there, unfortunately won't be much in the next one hahaha

Crekkan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 30, 2014
COTA is struggling to hit 1,000 views... might be just above by the time I get home but not the figures I wanted after over a day.

Crekkan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 30, 2014
Huh, good news. COTA somehow hit 1,200+ during the midday period, and Barber is nearly at the 2,000 minimum target of mine, so yeah... that's good to see.

Monza still going up on Thursday. Probably one of the best races in the leagues history, even if the top spot is uncontested aha.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I wouldn't get too downbeat about the views. Considering the iRacing side of AOR is by far smaller than the F1 side getting 1000 views in a short period of time is a great achievement. We appear to have a core 'fan base' in that we're keeping the same viewers interested as well. Just keep doing what you're doing, you do a remarkable job considering the editing is a one man task. The numbers will come.

Regular uploads will also encourage that number to rise ;)

• Agree
Reactions: Crekkan

Crekkan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 30, 2014
Thanks, Fisi said something similar a few weeks ago, just keep forgetting and getting too wrapped up in few counts without that context of fanbases. But yeah, I'll keep up the work and see what I can do to try and increase the views back to how they were.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Sooo, in a bit of an alternative way to look back at the season, me and @Kptk92 recently went and recorded a "recap podcast" for Season 2, going through the the main events from all of the season's 12 races - plus finally announcing the winners of the end-of-season driver awards! I've added in footage from the whole season to go along with what we're talking about, to make it more interesting.

Hopefully this will be an enjoyable watch/listen - at least for those of you who were part of the season :)

Part 1 is below - part 2 is coming tomorrow.

@Steve Kagerer, @Justin Brunner, @Lewis, @Ollie, @Togomies, @our nige, @Ghovand Keanie, @Daniel Baxter, @VICSALT, @Leister-Meister, @NillisLukins, @Josh Andersom, @McPhilen, @Pat White, @ByEvo, @Dysania, @Crekkan, @Mark Jarvis, @Andreas Martin Mørch, @xII robo IIx, @Alibambam, @Daniel Morris, @Mitti87, @J-F Godin, @Robert Plumley, @GanjaMann, @Erti147, @frejo, @William Bush, @blei2k, @RobboKris64, @Gregor Reineck, @FoRMuLA, @oO Troggy Oo, @stephan chantal, @PeteNewman

Last edited:

Justin Brunner

Reigning AOR Pro Mazda Champion
Mar 16, 2015
Will there still be a short 2-3 min review video like the review video of season 1? Watching that video with the music was awesome, honeslty after watching that is when i decided to sign up for the league.

Reactions: Erti147

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Will there still be a short 2-3 min review video like the review video of season 1? Watching that video with the music was awesome, honeslty after watching that is when i decided to sign up for the league.
If someone reading this wants/can make something like that for Season 2, then that would be great! However Crekkan (who did the S1 review) isn't currently doing videos and I personally won't have time to do it in addition to the other stuff I've got going on atm.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Sooo, in a bit of an alternative way to look back at the season, me and @Kptk92 recently went and recorded a "recap podcast" for Season 2, going through the the main events from all of the season's 12 races - plus finally announcing the winners of the end-of-season driver awards! I've added in footage from the whole season to go along with what we're talking about, to make it more interesting.

Hopefully this will be an enjoyable watch/listen - at least for those of you who were part of the season :)

Part 1 is below - part 2 is coming tomorrow.

Here's Part 2 guys, in which we go through the events from rounds 7-12, and then announce the end-of-season driver awards!

@Steve Kagerer, @Justin Brunner, @Lewis, @Ollie, @Togomies, @our nige, @Ghovand Keanie, @Daniel Baxter, @VICSALT, @Leister-Meister, @NillisLukins, @Josh Andersom, @McPhilen, @Pat White, @ByEvo, @Dysania, @Crekkan, @Mark Jarvis, @Andreas Martin Mørch, @xII robo IIx, @Alibambam, @Daniel Morris, @Mitti87, @J-F Godin, @Robert Plumley, @GanjaMann, @Erti147, @frejo, @William Bush, @blei2k, @RobboKris64, @Gregor Reineck, @FoRMuLA, @oO Troggy Oo, @stephan chantal, @PeteNewman

Reactions: McPhilen