AOR Pro Rally Championship - Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Media Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
ProMedia.png

This is the place to post all media related to the rallies; screenshots, livestreams and videos.

We also want the footage for the highlights videos to be posted here. Instructions on this can be found HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DemoN

Case

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2017
Well I WAS over the wall ;) Don't know how I managed to not slide down from there, but I was REALLY glad I managed to not trigger the DNF detection boundary and hit the menu button in time to recover the car.

Reactions: RatchetRacer

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Alrighty, here it is. Recorded some of the best of my run here plus some extra footage for viewing pleasure. Apologies for the small fraps watermark as I recorded everything before reading the video tutorial thread.

Edit; forgot that I left the sound out sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: DemoN

Sileighty80

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2017
Rally Sweden
SS1 & 2

SS3 & 4

SS5 & 6
On the way...

No idea why the videos don't have thumbnails? Any ideas chaps? They were broadcast from PS4.

Sileighty80

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2017
You can change the thumbnail anyway in a browser, through the video manager, there should be 3 to pick from, or you can upload your custom one.
Cheers man. I can't seem to do that on the phone app so I'll sort it tomorrow. (y)

Starving

Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2017
Did few practise rounds with a sleepy head, so many mistakes but atleast i got through. Still not familiar with the car cause never rly driven it.

jamie-995

AOR PS4 RallyCross S1 Champion
Jan 4, 2016
All of my stages from Sweden, definitely too cautious in the opening stages & quite a few mistakes throughout, but hopefully will be enough for another decent handful of points. :nailbiting:

oOLukeDawsonOo

Pro Karter
Jan 30, 2014
On-board of stage 6. I'm fairly satisfied with the rally, just went at a relatively comfortable pace for me, and thankfully only had a few small moments.

Sileighty80

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2017
Sweden Stages 5 & 6

"Misjudged" finish for S5 at 3:05

Mega happy with these two stages as explained in the main thread. No mistakes, just a leisurely drive thro the snowed forest. Doesn't feel very leisurely at the time mind you!

Last edited: