AOR Pro Rally Championship - Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Media Thread

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014

My entire Sweden Rally. Quite pleased with how it went. I had a mountain to climb after Monte Carlo (pun intended given my crash there) so this was a decent start. :)

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
The round 1 highlights are now out! It's obviously primarily aimed at WC but I'm sure you'll enjoy it anyway. :) (Also covering Pro standings and some of the crashes of the week)

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
Here is a video of me messing up Greece. Rest of the rally was rather good so it could have been worse but also could have been much better.

jamie-995

AOR PS4 RallyCross S1 Champion
Jan 4, 2016
All the stages for Greece, definitely didn't do as well compared to Sweden, but hopefully it's enough for another decent points finish.

Sileighty80

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2017
Stages 1 & 2 from Greece. Onboards and TV views Super happy with these two runs.

Stages 3 & 4. Stage 3 was decent with a minor error. But stage 4 is where the rally starts to unravel for me. I thought i was somewhere else in the stage and therefore when I came to the left hander I was too fast, ran wide. Damaged the front end and most of my lights. Later I then hit what must have been a rock at the edge which then rendered me essentially blind for the last sector and a bit.

Stage 5 & 6 - Puncture after being set up all wrong for the right hander. I decided to take the tyre change penalty. Probably the right decision now knowing it was a rear tyre. Then in 6 just a terrible entry into a corner I knew was an achillies heel of mine

Last edited:

owigetime309

Junior Karter
Feb 20, 2017
Well...
Things didn't go so well recording wise, stages 1-5 are skippy, laggy messes. Will probably stream in low just to be safe next round. anyway, this was my best round by far given that I AcTuAlly BeAt SoMeoNe! Stages 1-3 were cleanish with stage 4 having to drive half the stage with barely any lights, 5-6 was where I choked a little with a roll and silly mistakes :/
still here they both are...
stages 1-4
stages 5-6 (roll at 1:20, lag kinda ruins it however :/ )

Last edited:

Starving

Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2017
Tried the first stage in practise, few mistakes but overall a good run, hope to get this consistency in the rally as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sileighty80