AOR Pro Rally Championship - Media Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Media Thread

Case

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2017
Okay, terribly late, but here's first stage of Sweden from me:

The rest can be found on my channel. Hopefully I'll upload Greece soon and catch up with the current round.

Reactions: RatchetRacer

Starving

Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2017
A clip from few stream runs today. Lots of mistakes but i tried to see how fast can you go in some spots so that happens.

Mike25

Junior Karter
Mar 25, 2017

Here's a link to my first stage for Finland ! I struggled a bit being on a controller but it was fast and fun. If you like the video there are two more on my channel from Finland. The fifth stage is the best of the lot in my opinion as I finished less than a second off the fastest stage time in a smashed up Subaru s8.

oOLukeDawsonOo

Pro Karter
Jan 30, 2014
Stage 6 of Finland. Took a steady approach all through the rally, went with a pace I felt comfortable with, knowing how unforgiving the crests can be and thankfully had an incident free rally. Stage starts at 1:15

Case

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2017

So here's my first stage of Greece. Again, rest of the stages can be found on my channel.

Gonna upload Finland soon.

jamie-995

AOR PS4 RallyCross S1 Champion
Jan 4, 2016
All of my stages, apart from a nervous stage 1 & a random lag spike in stage 3 it was a pretty straight forward event for me & hopefully gets me a decent result.

Case

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2017
I can't seem to be able to lose the one week delay for my videos I've picked up over the course of the league, so here's Finland stage 1 (the rest, as usual, is on my channel):

Reactions: Pinhead Spiky